Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

I wanna meet bloggers

Hey guys, my 1st diving was great. I'll talk about it more tonight, have a lot of pictures to deal with.

This is just a short post telling you guys I am ready to meet bloggers this week.

But since some cannot make it on Saturday, I guess I will divide into meeting different bloggers at different time. My time is flexible. ;) Also, small group gathering can make communication deeper.

So far, I have a few numbers that I will contact either tonight or tomorrow. Please give me your phone number if you are interested to meet.

Nope, I am not gonna give the details for the meeting here, since it is gonna be splitted into a few.

Ok, got to stop. cannot use dial up for a long time in morning.

See you all!!!

3 Comments:

At 3:31 AM, Blogger Chen said...

I want to meet fish fish as well, but too bad I'm not in town at the moment :D

 
At 6:54 AM, Blogger miracle8 said...

fish fish, so when do we meet ler?
:D

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

chen : But you will coming back in may right? ;) See you then.

miracle8 : Hehe, you decide.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home