Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Mini bloggers' meet

^_^ I had a simple yet very pleasurable meet with the sweet miracle8 and the fun to be with Wilson. Actually, we were supposed to have another 2 bloggers to join us, but unluckily they couldn't make it this time. Nevermind, next time then. Hopefully you guys will be free for the next meet. :P

I'll call, no more sms, to make sure it really reach to you. Geeee... using other people's handphone to send a msm is not an easy work for me. -_-"""




We ordered a plate of nice Kuching rojak.




Also, a plate of Jiu Hu Eng Chai, the typical local delicacy in Kuching.

So, the three of us munch, munch munch... chat, chat, chat... snap, snap, snap...

Geee... people around us looked at us with curiosity. LOL We are some types of Sua Teng Ka to them.

Have I ever told you Kuching is a very small world?

Indeed, it is.

Wilson met his colleagues. One of the guy is miracle8's reader. The moment he saw miracle8, he couldn't take his eyes off of her.

"Ah~ you are prettier than your picture. My heart is beating fast."

Then, he was busy sitting with us instead of the gang he came with. *tsk tsk tsk*

"Nevermind, they got a few people there. Less one me, not a big deal." Haha, what a sentence to defend himself.

But I have to agree with him, miracle8 is SWEETTTT~~~ She has attractive eyes. A modern lady with beauty and intelligent. ;)

Wilson is a humourous guy. It is interesting to see how he and miracle8 keep having fun type of arguing. The two of them are about the same age.

Tee hee hee... Wilson was the latest one to come. The moment he appeared, his very catch my attention appearance is his standing hair.

Miracle8 was teasing him what is wrong with his hair.

He appeared to be more shy in his blog. The real him is more talkative that I presumed. Some of his talk for the day made these 2 ladies laughing like hyena. *I know, I know, we sound scary*

Hyak! Hyak! Hyak!




May I proudly present to you, the 1st 2 bloggers I met for this time back to Kuching.

Nice to meet you, we must go out for some outdoor fun next time. ;)

Oh, at the same place, I also bumped into my very old friend since primary one. It was indeed very surprising for me. She is now busy with her May wedding ceremony. LOL

She was really surprised to see me too. When she knew that I have finished my study, and back to Kuching for good.

"Fish Fish, I am going to get married next month." She whispered to me.

o_O Oh, that is a very good news. Fish Fish is invited to attend her wedding ceremony next month. Oh... definitely. You know how many old friends' wedding ceremonies I have missed, as I have been in Japan studying previous years?

In fact, I've never attended any of it.

Boohoo... I am going to attend my 1st friends' wedding ceremony.

Wait... what shoudl I wear then? Headache, as you see a lot of my cloth cannot be fixed in already. -_-"""

Help!!!

Ok, got to go now. Tomorrow is going to dive again. ^_^

Tata~~~

10 Comments:

At 8:27 AM, Blogger cooknengr said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, missing the signature dish of this area....which I happend to experiment with yesterday. Wilson looks very smart with his glasses and Miracle8 with her signature blazer, nice bracelet too.

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger Wilson said...

hi hi...:)
i'm very happy can meet you fish fish. haha i was late bcoz i was reading newspaper until miracle8 called n told me she was there already, so i have no time to get myself tidy. and forgot that i'm wearing my glasses :P
But anyway meet up with you is like meeting up an old friend :) thanks for the snack. see ya soon

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger miracle8 said...

Hello Fish fish,
I had a good time too yesterday! :) Hope I did enough modification to our group pic, hehe...
The pic of me and Wilson, waha/ he was elbowing me like crazy lah. Pain leh. :P I think that picture can be an advertisement for Colgate or Darlie toothpaste already. ;)
-_-" I can't believe you actually wrote what Wilson's colleague said! Fulamak...at first people read that sentence, very hopeful... sekali scroll down... *fainted* hahhaha
Happy diving dear! :D
Eddie Da Ger, thanks.

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger Cynthia said...

Hi FF! Happy Easter~! We had Perth bloggers Meet..it was fun!

 
At 6:45 AM, Blogger Chen said...

nice mini blogger meet huh :D

I will come back to Kuching in few months time.. (can't made it this coming May, too bad...)

Btw, I still very much prefer the Penang fruit Rojak than the Kuching fruit rojak leh... I find that the Kuching fruit rojak sauce taste weird.. :P (Not my taste loh..)

 
At 8:26 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

cooknengr : Hehe... last time I was drooling over your cooking posts too. Oh yes, wilson does look good with the spec, and miracle8 was having her blue colour theme for the day. ^_^

wilson : My pleasure indeed. It was really fun time to talk to the real you. Oh, we must train our stamina for the coming climbing. ;)

miracle8 : Muak! Thanks dear, what a great modification. :P Hohoho... I think wilson's friend did give the 2 of us a deep impact, don't you think so? ;)

cynthia : Same same to you dear. Happy easter. Glad you have a great bloggers' meet too. ^_^

chen : Hehe... not only rojak, even laksa also penang one right? :P

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger Kristopher said...

sorry FF, i can't make it on saturday cosi got a meeting with my boss...:) when i finished is about 3 something and i try to call u back then i realised u r using fixed line calling me...and then i saw Wilson coming out from Song Khang Hai area....so i think u guy must be holding a gathering dere.... thanks for calling..:)

 
At 7:45 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

kristopher : Oh really? You saw wilson coming out from Song Kheng Hai? We didn't see you. *hehe, the fact is I don't know how you look* Nevermind, next time I will contact you earlier to give you a last minute buzz. Sorry yar~

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger Kristopher said...

no pro.... :)

i look like the cat in my avatar...hehehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home