Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

My 1st bowl of true Kueh Chap

For 11 years, I have been eating Kueh Chap with Taufu Pok and Egg only. I was actually very enjoying it.

Today, I went to my favorite Kueh Chap stall with my mum and her friend.

I decided to go for a special Kueh Chap.

With all those inner organs as topping.




Tralala~~~ a true Sarawak delicacy. Kueh Chap. Surprisingly, all the inner organs tasted nice. Very soft, kinda melt in one's mouth. There was no "special smell" of a typical inner organ in the soup.

Hmmm... not a bad 1st time experience for me after so many years.

Only one thing, mum ordered without egg and less kueh for me. Hmm!! How can I have a bowl of kueh chap without any egg.

I just love it.

*slurp* Nevermind, safe for next time then.

p/s: Ok, I'll try to arrange a meeting of mum mum for us bloggers in Kuching then. :P Jom... let's go to makan. Yum Yum~~~ But need to wait after Tuesday, I need to go to Pai Sua, will contact those of you who have gave me the contact numbers. ;)

9 Comments:

At 6:53 PM, Blogger Kristopher said...

Welcome home....

Nice kueh chap u have dere....

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger Evil Jonny said...

Welcome home!

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger miracle8 said...

Fish fish,
just to let u know that i wont be around this wed (just in case u were planning to have a gathering this wed). Sat night got dinner to attend. Sunday night travelling for work purposes.
Friday night is ok. hehehe
Wilson wants to meet up as well, so let me know and I'll give him a buzz.
Cya soon! Enjoy the kuehchap, laksa, belacan beehoon. etc. etc...

 
At 11:22 PM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish what did mama Fish say about Fish Fish 破戒.

 
At 7:28 AM, Blogger Cynthia said...

I love pig (small) intestine and stomach.. .. =)

Hey, Im try to get Perth bloggers to get together too.. not much, just few.. hopefully things will be going fine =)

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger Rabbit Sim said...

Aiyer, I dare not eat innards........Fish is so brave....

 
At 12:31 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

kristopher : Thanks. wanna a meet up? ;)

evil jonny : Thanks Jonny. How are you?

miracle8 : Ok, I will not be able to meet this week too. Next week is ok. Please wait ok?

cooknengr : She is more than happy. She couldn't believe there is one person that is actually powerful enough to change a practice I have keep for 11 years.

cynthia : I am still considering to meet in big group or in small group.

rabbit sim : Yah~ they look kinda scary, but can be really good thing if you know how to cook.

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger Kristopher said...

FF: sure, can... u state the place and the time... hehehe

 
At 7:20 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

kristopher : Thanks for the number. Will contact you later. ^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home