Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Saturday, April 08, 2006

The real thing tomorrow

Geeee... I am tired now. But I guess I'll be more tired tomorrow. Tonight will go for the theory test, and tomorrow my real diving test in SEA.

*gulp*

If I say I am not worried, meaning I lie.

Just hope everything going alright.

The thing that I worry the most is the equalization. I am not good in that, making my ears very painful, and when that happen, I tend to be panic.

Wish me luck.

I promise once everything is over tomorrow, I'll post calling for an OFFICIAL BLOGGERS'S MEET IN KUCHING. ;)

Hey, those of you that I have eager to meet, must come. Those that I am not so familiar, also very welcome to make our relationship closer. Tee hee hee...

I'm thinking of holding the meeting in next Saturday, in a restaurant that can eat curry fish head and curry mutton. If that is ok with you all, then I need to know how many people so that I can book the seats.

Hope to hear the initial response from you all if you are interested. Just leave a message in my comment column so that I know roughly how many of you are interested. ;)

Ok, that is just my pre plan. Any better idea or objection? If yes, you can suggest here too, so I can post up the ideas in my Monday's post.

Till then. ;)

6 Comments:

At 8:10 AM, Blogger Wena said...

have fun during the meet. i'm back in miri then. :) but should be able to meet up with you in May. keeping fingers cross. :)

cheerio hon!

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger Blackwidow said...

Constantly equalize when you go down. Don't wait till you feel the pain. Or stop when it's too painful and you're panicked. Go up a few feet, equalize and go down. Be relax. Don't rush. My buddy W that you met before is doing his master dive program.

 
At 9:34 PM, Blogger Primrose said...

Can't wait for updates - on your driving test. Good luck!

I also wanna come for meet but but but... me in KL wor. How?

 
At 12:10 AM, Blogger Wilson said...

good luck with the test. Count me in on saturday :)

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger Frank said...

becareful of sharks while diving..hee jk.all the best.

 
At 6:15 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

wena : See you in may dear. Muak!

blackwidow : Yes dear, that was what I've done. Thanks for the tips. I wanna dive with W!

primrose : Will be coming soon, my diving test. ;) Hey, I'll meet you any time you come Kuching.

wilson : Gimme you contact number please. Will tell you the detail in person.

frank : I'm eager to meet one, in a safe way. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home