Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Stupidity on road

Frankly speaking, some of the drivers in Kuching really amazed me. I came back not even full 1 month, but my driving patient has came to the limit today. I honked a brainless lady for the 1st time today. Usually, I don't, as this is very impolite in my dictionary. But, I just have to...

I was driving on a straight road from 4 1/2 mile to 3rd mile, with a speed of about 80km on right side. Then, a Kancil came out all sudden, without even looking at the road cut into my line, making me have to make a really emergency break. A really fast break. Damn!!! You think this road is belong to your agong one, is it?

I didn't honked her on this. But seriously, if I didn't make the emergency act, I can tell you, her car will be fully turned into a junk piece of metal, while mine will still be fully nice, maybe the bumper will drop out only.

When I was still hot in temper with her brainless act, she did another "good act" again. Without doing any signaling that she was going to turn right, she just suddenly break and turned right.

Argh!!!! Damn!!!! *Peeeeeeeeet!!!!* I almost wanted to get down of the car and give her really good slaps if it was not a high speeding road area.

You know, sometimes, no matter how careful you are, there will still be accident.

Why??? Because of those brainless drivers, who are so selfish, never think of others and only themselves.

Damn!!! (forgive my rough word here)

Is it so difficult to do a cautious act and informing other people properly with you signaling??? It doesn't have to take more than 1 second to do so, ok??? What have you learnt in your driving lesson?

Enough! I will just have to be much more careful with cars around me. Sometimes, it is really irritating driving on the road. Since when the driving manner in Kuching has changed into such???

Let me show you another stunt I saw on road a few days ago.




We were at roundabout at 3rd mile, a place that is quite busy with vehicles in the morning, when I saw this amazing thing.




See?? One biker put one of his leg on another bike.

Why? His bike was broke down, and they were actually doing this "towing" bike thing with such a way on a busy traffic area.




It almost hit the fuel tank in front of them, that the biker finally willing to let off his leg, but with his bike not functioning at all.

Luckily, the car behind them was patient enough, at let them moved to the left side, so that they could drag the bike with their "hands" to a safer place.

Man~~~ I really don't want to imagine what if they did bump into the fuel tank...

Gosh!!! I am cold sweating for them, seriously.

Well, I think we just have to bless for our safety everytime before I start the engine. You never know when are these brainless people gonna drag you into their troubles.

Ok, I better stop here. Enough for my rage.

11 Comments:

At 10:28 PM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, honk also no use, Mama Wong 耳朵聾 one.

 
At 10:38 PM, Blogger Kristopher said...

i agreed with cooknengr.... they are retarded drivers...i kid you not...they are deaf and mute....sometime blind too.. :)

 
At 11:39 PM, Blogger Pink Cotton said...

hahaha..welcome to the crazy driving in kch.don worry,as time goes by i gez u wud b able to get used to it.

i hve been trynig to avoid using the horn too...but i really WILL use it if one of these crazy drivers pi$$ me off again!..agrr ;)

 
At 7:35 AM, Blogger Cynthia said...

cultural shock.. =)

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger Frank said...

yea kch drivers are very unpredictable..so u gotta be alert all the time...u gotta b fierce..eat them b4 they eat u..lol jus kidding=)

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger lance-s said...

I know exactly what you mean and how you feel. I've been in accidents over 10 times and only once was my fault. And the time it was my fault, it didn't involve any other cars. The last accident, the person was using his cell phone, crossed the lane and hit me head on and totaled my Toyota Camry, so I bought a SUV Nissan Pathfinder, thinking "now" they'll see me. I've had my SUV for about a year and almost got into accidents about 4 times because people wasn't looking. Amazing......Yep, got to be a defensive driver and be prepared and aware of everything around you and the possibilities of what they might do. Sadly, cruising isn't as fun anymore. Be careful....

 
At 2:09 AM, Blogger sixthseal said...

well, everyone drives like that over here, it's kinda worse in sibu so i'm used to it. dangerous driving is just part and parcel of life in kuching...heck, i still have a court case going on from many years back (ran someone over at a pedestrian crossing, my bad).

fish fish, been trying to call you, but can't get through. you in kuching or diving in some ulu place? :)

 
At 2:34 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

cooknengr : Errr.. do you mean she is one of those? -_-""

kristopher : Yah, they really seem to be.

pink cotton : Yes, I find honk is an "essential" act in Kuching.

cynthia : It sure is.

frank : This is really sound like Road is like a Tiger Mouth. *shudder*

lance-s : Wow!!! 10 times??? That is really a lot.

sixthseal : Yes HB, my friends told me that drivers in Sibu are even much more canggih. -_-""" In fact, my cousin told me his driving teacher told him no need to do signaling while do turning. He is from Sibu. *gulp!!!* Hey, you called me? I didn't get any call from you wor. I'll call you then.

 
At 5:02 AM, Blogger Chen said...

The scene "One biker put one of his leg on another bike" looks very familiar.. cos I see that few times already, including few times in Penang.. and guess what? I saw that as well on Penang bridge. Those bikers must be insane.. or they think they have immortal bodies?

 
At 6:46 AM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, she's the one you honked at! :)

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

Chen : They worry hospital got no business to do, so they want to have their bodies to do the charity.

cooknengr : Tee hee hee.. do you think I should tell mama wong about this statement of yours. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home