Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Friday, May 05, 2006

555

Today is May 5, 2006, a good Friday.

Well, it was a good Friday as I witnessed one of my close friend's wedding.

This is the first my friend's wedding that I attended. I have missed a few when I was studying in Japan.

Never will I expect HF's wedding is the 1st I attended. Tee hee hee... I know, she is very lucky. :P

Congratulations!!! My dear. *sob sob* Happy for you.

Come, see the very beautiful bride for the day. All the photos have her. ;) Yes, it is a very special post for this special friend of mine.




Hohoho... a big picture of the couple welcoming us before we entered the dinner hall.

Me and MF reached very early. Actually we were there quite punctual, 15 min before the stated time. But, we were one of the most early to reach. Gosh~~~ time system in Malaysia.

But then, it gave us time to spent a few nice short moment with her.



Muak!!! My two girl friends. We have been together since Primary 1. Imagine that!!!

The bride, HF is a very tall and slender lady. ^_^ If she wear a high heels, it is not difficult for her to reach 1.80cm. ;)

While MF, is a cute and thin lady. ^_^ Don't see that she is so good good girl style, once she chat with me, the 2 of us can laugh like witch.

I love these 2 friends of mine. Time change, people change... but our friendship never change.

We might only meet once per year, but everytime we meet, we can have a never-too-much conversation. It is never a boring time to be with them.




The dinner was supposed to start at 6.30pm, but after waited for the guests to reach, it was already 7.40pm.

Gosh!!! In Japan, this will never be a likely thing to happen. If a wedding decided it will be started at 7.00pm, it starts exactly the time, they don't wait for late guests. All the participants will reach before 7.00pm.




Cake cutting ceremony. Throgh the whole night, HF has the most lovely smile among all the ladies.

Yes, indeed, she is the most happiness girl for the night. However, I know she has been really busy with her wedding preparation.

"Girl, ganbatte. After the Sunday real ceremony, you will be able to relax. We must go makan together. ;)"

I'm going to be one of her Jie Mei Tuan. :P :P :P


It was really a great night for me. A good opportunity to gather with my friends and teachers.

Front : MF, Yang Lao Shi, The Bride, Peng Lao Shi's husband (to represent Peng Lao Shi who could not attend)

Back : SK(left) and LH(right)

Man~~~ all of these friends one mine are successful in their work now. I am very happy for them. Oh yes, it is time soon for fish fish to join them in a working world. *pray hard for my good news soon*

Geeee... during the dinner, a lot of new things I came to know for Chinese wedding in Kuching. It seems like the varieties are getting more and more...



A long night for the couple.

Otsukaresama, my dear HF.

Hohoho... tomorrow I have to call you Mrs??? :P

The positive thinking fish fish is back. Sorry for making you guys worry for me. Some even so sweet wrote me mails in person to encourage me. I am really touched. I am lucky.

It is good to cool down my mind and try to go to see more friends. Oh gosh!!! I just learnt another friend is coming back next week. I miss her!!! MN, I'm waiting for you. ^_^

Ok, time to finish my work. Need to submit to my Prof by tomorrow. *Duh~~~*

Tata~~~ Good night everyone. ^_^

5 Comments:

At 10:06 AM, Blogger miracle8 said...

Fish fish,
thats the pretty lady we saw when me, you and Wilson were eating rojak right? :D
I agree.. she is very pretty.. and looks so happy too!
Take care....

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, I thinkthe kid in the last picture wants a Shinkansen.

 
At 6:50 PM, Blogger letti said...

what a beautiful wedding.. :) You have to post pictures of your own dress lah :)

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger Acrix said...

Lovely wedding photo :P No photos on the foods? hehe, i love attending wedding dinners coz got free alcohols and nice foods~ Take care~

 
At 1:31 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

miracle8 : Yes dear, she is the one. ;)

cooknengr : Haha!Yeah right.

letti : I was wearing a jean. :P

acrix : ;) The foods were up. But I didn't drink any alcohol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home