Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Green Tea Marble Cheese Cake

Making cake is never a piece of cake for fish fish. However, my Kakak made it seem to be very easy.

I bought 100% Uji Green Tea Powder for her to make cheese cake, but she was too lazy to move her butt. The powder was in the drawer for months.

Until a couple of days ago, when her company's opening ceremony, she decided to use it.

Tee hee hee... finally.

So, that midnight, she was working hard in the kitchen while I became a good observer. :P

Oolala~~~ she decided to make a new cake named Green Tea Marble Cheese Cake.




First, she made the black layer with choco powder and other ingredients.




Then, she put inside the oven to cook for around 15 min, so that it turned half-cooked.




While waiting for that, she prepared the white layer for the cake.




By then, the cake was half cook. A perfect time to form the marble pattern.

So, with a knife in one hand...

...and the big bowl of white layer in another hand...




*smash smash*

*cut cut*

*pour pour*

Half of the white layer was mixed into the black layer.

Then, we mixed around 1/3 bottle of green tea powder into the white layer to form a 3rd layer, the evil green~~~ (Hehe... this was the only step in involved in the cake making)




Same technique, she mixed it into the tray of cake.




Then, she put inside the oven to cook for another 25 min.




Tralala~~~ her first attempt on making this new cake was a great result.

Ok, it does look a bit eerie for some of you...




But I can very sure tell you...

Once you tasted it, you will even want to finger licking good those grease on your hand. ;)

Oh yes, we gonna add the portion of the green tea powder into double for a more bitter kick next time.

Man~~~ green tea, I'm just loving it.

Hehe... see, I got a mum that knows how to cook great food, and I got a Kakak that learnt to make yummy cake... that explains why I am good at neither one. :P




Kakak, congrats!!!

I am proud of you. Hope your customers come many many. ^_~

Muak!!!

7 Comments:

At 3:59 AM, Blogger irenelaw said...

Hi, Fish fish. Congrats to your sis.

Ha! ha! I'm sure the Green tea cake tastes delicious, but when I look at the picture, it doesn't look like green tea cake leh....
More like blueberry/yam cake, hehehe.. :D

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger Acrix said...

The cake looks like those malay cake that i used to have ;P Green tea with cheese kinda awkward rite? Anyway, hope ur sis company will have good business :)

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger Evil Jonny said...

Thanks for the great food pics. Seems you're feeling better now!

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger Pawn Sensei said...

Mmmm. Looks tasty!

PS

 
At 11:24 PM, Blogger Mohit said...

Hi fish fish.
"I just came across your blog about Green tea marble cheese cake and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a blog about green tea so I know I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!"

 
At 12:19 AM, Blogger Chen said...

congrats to your sister aka kakak :)

Quote "I got a mum that knows how to cook great food, and I got a Kakak that learnt to make yummy cake... that explains why I am good at neither one."

Fish fish, at least u are good in eating mah.. :P *cabut*

 
At 7:32 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

irenelaw : Ya lor, but it definitely tasted like one. ;)

acrix : Thanks acrix. Green tea matches with cheese actually.

evil_jonny : Yes jonny, I am feeling better now. Thanks for your concern. But then, whenever thinking my working news, I am getting nervous again.

pawn sensei : Thanks. ^_^

mohit : *blush* Thanks for the sweet words. It is my honour indeed to know that my blog is a useful site in the internet world. ^_^

chen : Hahaha... that's why I name myself Kushinbo ar~ :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home