Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Monday, May 01, 2006

Taukeh, wheat grass c please!

Oh, the local us already very familiar with apa-apa (what what) C.

For example...
Teh C
Kopi C
Horlick C

But...

I just learnt a new member of the c.

It is neither black nor brown...

It is GREEN!!!

Yap, imaging DEEP GREEN + WHITE = LIGHT GREEN (hehe... silly statement)

When you see it...

What will be on your mind?


The answer is...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Tralala~~~

Wheat grass C.

But, it is so hot, I want something liang liang (cooling)...

Can.

Taukeh... one wheat grass C peng kau kau...

I just learnt to know it is another hit C in Kuching.


See the 2 layers.

I wonder how many of you have tried.

The taste?

Shhh... you be the judge yourself. ;)

p/s: Happy Labour Day!!

8 Comments:

At 6:41 AM, Blogger Frank said...

I've tried that cold Wheat Grass C before, I kinda like it, it taste better than normal Wheat Grass without the milk...=)

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger Acrix said...

Never tried before :P something new for me. Looks very nice. I wonder how it taste with extra whipped cream :P

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger babe_kl said...

wow... we have wheat grass juice here in KL but C??? nice kar?? does it taste weird?

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger miracle8 said...

Hi dear,
its been a while since I commented, :P. How are you? Wheat grass C... will try it one of these days. :)

 
At 5:31 AM, Blogger fooDcrazEE said...

no way i'm gonna try that. Prefer them green without sugar....

 
At 7:32 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

frank : I have only tried wheat grass once, the 1st impression wasn't too good for me. Since then, I never tried.

acrix : Geeee... extra whipped cream? Sound to rich. :P

babe_kl : Try to make one and try dear. Just the diluted wheat grass concentrate mix with ideal milk. There you are. ;)

miracle8 : Oh yes, BK. I've been missing you. Heh, you were the youngest and top student in your English tuition class huh. Cool~~~ ;)

foodcrazee : Tee hee hee... try first. Never try, never know.

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger miracle8 said...

ee? how you know eh? Do we have a mutual friend Fish fish? :D not the top student lah... ok lah... ahahaha

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

miracle8 : Yes, a mutual friend. ;) Surprisingly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home