Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Monday, June 19, 2006

Short update

Back to Kuching, one of the disadvantage is to have a very irregular blogging time. For accessing to internet, I need to drive to my uncle's place.

These few days, I have been busy with many things. One of them, on Sunday, I went to my first deep dive experience. It was great. A group of 6 of us went to do deep dive at Got Something, Japanese wreck (day dive and night dive). It was great to see sunflower coral garden at night time for the 1st time!!!! Beautiful scene. Pictures will be coming up later once I got them from my friend.

Gosh!!! So many things for me to do these 2 months, yet I am feeling my time is getting shorter.

Right, I need to go back to wash my diving set now. I forgot to wash them today because I have been a very good daughter helping my mom whole day. :P

I promise the oldest Indian temple will come up in my next post soon.

Tata. ;P

2 Comments:

At 9:13 AM, Blogger Blueheeler - the dog that sniffs out fishy news said...

I visit Kuching regularly from Singapore, and I get internet withdrawal everytime. There just are not enough internet cafes around. I know that there's a cafe on the waterfront-antique-shophouses row with free access, but it's damn slow and it's a stand-up one too. I usually just buy some credits and surf at coffee bean with my own laptop.

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

Try bing! It gives you free wireless internet when you having your drink there. Nice and quiet in the weekdays day time. Undeniable though that the speed is slower compared to the one I used in Japan, but much better than the dial up i am using now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home