A tagging from Wilson - 4
It has been a long time I didn't fulfill any tagging. Yes, I am a lazy fish.
This one is for Wilson. Promised to do one for him. Oops... sorry for the delay. :P I will make it into a simple one.
Four jobs I would stink at:
Well, I have never really worked before except a few months temporary teacher. So, my answer is I don't really know what work will make fish fish stink. Perhaps I will have the answer in another 10 years.
Four pretend nicknames I’m making up for myself:
There are enough nicknames I got from my friends, so I don't give myself extra ones. I would love to be called as pretty, sexy, skinny and tally ( which is totally opposed to what I really am now). :P
Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. The sound of music
2. Chong Qing Shen Lin
3. Long vacation (it's drama)
4. Tomb Raider (I wish there is a real human like her)
Four places I have lived (except Kuching):
Four things I love to do on my weekends:
Four TV shows I geek out to, or used to geek out to (all in Japanese), it is one of things I miss the most of staying in Japan:
1. Ainori (a pink van that creates lots of couples)
2. Docchi no ryori (a match between 2 great chefs)
3. Hitachi Sekai Fushigi Hakken (discovery about world's interesting places and culture)
4. Sekai Ururun Taizaiki (homestay around the world)
Four alcoholic beverages I’ve enjoyed on offshore vacations :
Don't really drink alcohol. However, would love to have a glass of nice Premium Pure Japanese Sake.
Four things I could NOT live without (materially):
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Fruits except apple
2. Vegetables except cilantro or its relatives
3. Eggs except century egg
4. Real chocolate
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Red sea
3. Kirimanjaro (I will need a few months special training on my stamina for this)
The tagging will be stopped here. ;)
Have a nice day. Tata.