Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Friday, July 14, 2006

Cruise from Kuching to Singapore by Gemini

I went to take a Star Cruise with mom 2 weeks ago.




It was Superstar Gemini.

We started from Kuching on evening of 30 Jun and reached Singapore on 2 July morning.




On the big ship, we were having 6 meals per day. Some of the dishes were of great quality.




Mom and me joined Bingo game. I won S$30. Tee hee hee... It was a fun moment for both of us.



We also joined as audiences for some great game show. Couldn't help but laughed out so loud during the show.




Of course, one of the most relaxing moment was to have the mocktail of the day while listening to some live band performance in this nice bar. Gemini bar definitely is my favorite.




For 2 nights, we were entertained with great extravanga show. Geee... for the 1st night, we bought the ticket to watch some Las Vegas style topless show.

Oo la la~~~ those boobs are not big... but attractive. Too bad, no photo or video was allowed.

Oh yes, this cruise trip was a great one. I’ll talk more about it when I have time.

Tomorrow I’ll be away from Kuching.

To where?

To SIPADAN!! Yippie!!! I’ll be diving in this beautiful island which I have long yearning for.

The place even have internet for me to access.

Oo la la~~~ let see if I will have time to do update from there then.

Tata~~~

6 Comments:

At 9:40 AM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, those prawns are nice, fresh off from the sea....how long did you wait.

 
At 3:52 AM, Blogger Primrose said...

Eh, no posts also? You say got internet access? Dive until forgotten leh? Or too tired leh? Can't wait to see pics of Sipadan!

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger zh1yong said...

Nice trip in Star cruise... have been thinking of diving for ages, but don't have the chance to learn it.. can't wait for photos frm sipadan!!

 
At 6:46 PM, Blogger sixthseal said...

interesting! star cruise seems to have improved, with much more shows this time around. i think i might want to take another trip on star cruises for the next holiday. prob will grab a couple of friends to go with me.

btw, how do they enforce the no videos and no cameras rule? do they check at the entrance?

 
At 2:29 AM, Blogger Kristopher said...

wow!!!! the food is nice...the show is "interesting" ..... i wan to go also..heheh

but i heard from my mom, Superstar Leo is better....hehehe

 
At 6:26 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

cooknengr : Err... I think 20-25 min. can"t really remember.

primrose : Yes my dear, you are correct on the 2nd guess. I put up one only just now. :P Will try to put up more soon. Sorry ar~~~

zh1yong : You will. I've been thinking to learn diving few years ago, eventually I'm doing it now. ;)

sixthseal : HB, go for the biggest one. I want to see your reveal on it. Nope, no checking on the entrance, but I good good follow the rule, so... (deep inside me how I wish to video it. ;P)

kristopher : Leo sail international right? The biggest sail in Malaysia is Virgo, I think.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home