Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Hello from... Guess who??

Finally, I can blog from my cousin's pc. Ok, so it is my notebook that need the treatment. Oh well, might as well take the chance to visit uncle and aunt more frequently. :P *What an excuse*

I had my 1st swimming lesson today. It was an informal teaching from my diving instructor. Surprisingly, I managed to perform quite well for the 1st time. I guess diving in deep sea have helped me to build certain level of confidence in the water.

I had my 1st swimming lesson in the pool with 4m depth. Tee hee hee... how does that sound. Hmm... I think I will consider to learn my swimming seriously now. It is actually fun.

Ok, today will be a beautiful post.

I met with THIS SWEETIE last week, before I went for my cruise trip.

Our first met was in front of the hotel she stayed.

Even though I have seen her a few times in her blog, still I am stunned by her beauty.

Oh yes, she is absolutely a pretty babe.

How should I describe her...

Hmmm...

A pretty with unique personality. Sweet yet lively. Feminine but not quiet. She is so natural with sunshine coming out from her.

It is simply irresistible with her brightful laughing.




We had a couple hours of chit-chatting for the 1st meet.

The yogurt cake that we had was just so so. However, the moment that spent was priceless for me.




The next day, fish fish decided to see this young lady more. Tee hee hee...

I brought her to a bowl of high calories famous Sarawak Laksa at Golden Arch.

Forget about the diet I seriously need for that moment. ;P

It was really an enjoyable moment to be with her. A person who is very easy to be with.

Ok ok... are you very curious with her already??

Oops... maybe I should reveal her now.

Ready??

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Tralala~~~

May fish fish proudly present you...

Primrose!!! from KL. Tell you one secret, 2 faces of Primrose makes 1 face of fish fish. I like her face shape so much. *Gosh, my face is so big!!*

"Hello~~~ everybody. ^_^ I'm Primrose."

Oh, she is greeting you all with such a lovely smile. She is even better in real person. It was a pleasure to get the chance to meet her in person.

Now, ladies and gentlemen, how about a greeting back? ;) I'm sure she would love to see it.

Muak!

p/s: Primrose, use the pics in this blog first? Other pics of the foods, I'll send it through email with my pc then, ok? Sorry for the delay.

10 Comments:

At 10:47 PM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, why didn't you take the pretty Primrose to Ah Wong's Laksa ? Ah Wong would probably become a 失魂魚 and mess up to order..may be he'll be so shy that he'd hide under the laksa stall...

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger miracle8 said...

like that I think better Fish fish take her to Chef Edwardo's Laksa restaurant. See who melt first. kikikih.

Hi Primrose~greetings from Land of the Hornbills (and hidden surprises, as Fish fish puts it) :D

 
At 12:47 AM, Blogger 13th Panda said...

Where is AH Wong laksa?nice kah?

 
At 4:33 AM, Blogger Patrick Leong said...

wah. i hope can visit you some day too.

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger lance-s said...

Wow, Fish Fish scuba's before she knew how to swim????? Aren't you brave.

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger Manang said...

hi fish fish!

Just wanted you to know I enjoyed scanning your posts, both food and places there in Malaysia. :)

 
At 6:30 AM, Blogger Primrose said...

Wah wah wah!!! Sorry I'm a late comer. Was occupied during the weekend. Surprise!!

Got so many places for good laksa ah? Next time I come visit, I'll only eat laksa. :)

Yeah, I'll curi the cake pic from here. Heh, heh!

Thanks, miracle8. All kuching bloggers should meet.

Yes Patrick. We spoke of you too.

lance-s: Yes, scuba divers need not be swimmers. Many divers learn how to swim after knowing how to dive.

 
At 7:41 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

cooknengr : Haha... I think Primrose would prefer Chef Adwardo's laksa.

miracle8 : Oh yes, I am more curious on Chef Edwardo's reaction on the pretty Primrose. Tee hee hee. Hey, next time you must come out too.

13th panda :Haha. Well dear, read these 2 posts, you'll know where it is. ;)

Ah Wong
http://www.cooknengr.com/blog2/archives/2006/04/cooking_laksa_w_1.html

versus

Chef Edwardo
http://www.cooknengr.com/blog2/archives/2006/04/vermicelli_con.html

patrick leong : Oh yes, I really do hope I meet you in Kuching too one day. Hey, I have empty place for you to stay now. ;)

lance-s : It is not a requirement to know how to swim for diving. But the main reason I dive is to overcome my fear on water.

manang : Thank you so much. That is such a sweet comment from you. ^_^ Do stopby here again.

primrose : Hope you like it dear. :P Hey, you received the pictures I sent to you?

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger lance-s said...

You should be very proud of yourself to change a fear to an enjoyment. Take a lot of courage.

 
At 6:23 AM, Blogger Chen said...

Swak Laksa?
slurp... I want to eat :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home