Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Meow Meow turned 2!! (July 1 2006)

Hello everybody. Ever wonder why fish fish is so silent these few days? I even missed my chance to greet my own Meow Meow's birthday on 1 July 2006.

Yes, it finally turned 2 on that day, but I just have the chance to announce it today.

I want to thanks for all your continuing support for this little private site of mine.

Life have been pretty busy with doing fun thing. Oh, I met the beautiful blogger finally on 29 and 30 June. Who is she? I shall reveal that when I get home ok? ;)

Then, on 30 June, I rushed to catch another activity. Well, where was I on that day? I was on a cruise vacation. I took a 3day2night cruise trip from Kuching to Singapore on Starcruise Gemini. It was a nice one.

On 2 July, we reached Singapore, went to Orchard road for a couple hours. We had the famous Singapore Chili Crab and Black Pepper Crab as we bumped into the Singapore Food Festival 2006 in July.

Later in the evening, we crossed over the Selat Tebrau, and here I am now blogging in Johor Bharu.

Phew!!!! Finally there is a place for me to blog. Thanks to my daddy's friend for his kindness.

I'll be back home tomorrow's night. Yes, all the great pictures on the foods and funs and places I have went, I'll blog about them when I get back to Kuching, ok?

Muak!!! I need to give my meow meow a big kiss here. 2 year-old. Gosh!!! Getting bigger. ;)

Till then everyone, muak!

7 Comments:

At 8:50 PM, Blogger Cynthia said...

Happy Birthday to kuishinbomeow.blogspot.com!!! =)

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, a big chu for Meow Meow the two year old.

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger Primrose said...

Yeah yeah... I know you went for a cruise *jealous look* :) Hope you have had fun! Wah, sempat jugak shopping kat Orchard Road? *jealous lagi*

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger Acrix said...

Happy birthday to kuishinbomeow :) Is there a typo for greet?

 
At 10:53 PM, Blogger Dennis said...

I wish you a very happy birthday. :o)

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger Kristopher said...

happy birdday to Meow Meow ... 8)_

 
At 7:13 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

Thanks everybody. Meow Meow gives back a big chu too!! Sorry for replying late, blogger is not working well lately for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home