Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Not in Meow Meow land...

Ok ok... I am disappearing again. :P I am blogging in an internet cafe now.

Sorry, I am away from Kuching at the moment, for some emergency serious stuff.

Little did I know the place where I am in now, have MEGASALES!!!

Oh yes, you bet my mom and me shopped till we drop.

Yet, my serious stuff is not settled.

Hmmm... I'll tell more when the time is coming.

I promise, I'll try to put up the Sipadan pictures the day after I go back Kuching, ok?

Gomen nasai ne~~~ please be patient. *Bow*

8 Comments:

At 7:21 PM, Blogger Primrose said...

*ahem*
*wink wink*

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger Wilson said...

is cute how u rename Kuching into "meow meow land" kekeke :P
y didn't i think about that.

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger Yellow Ant said...

U're in Kay eL leh... the only place having Mega Sales

Wilson...I think because it's too cute a name for a guy to think about...

 
At 11:52 PM, Blogger Kristopher said...

either in Kay L or Lau Ho city.... :)

 
At 6:50 AM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, from quiet tropical island of Sipadan to the crowded concrete jungle, fun trip.

 
At 11:14 PM, Blogger Blackwidow said...

aiyo, quick lah, i want sipadan's trip report....

 
At 10:41 PM, Blogger Primrose said...

One week liau wor... still no update one? Hello? Anybody home?

 
At 3:43 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

primrose : wink wink back. 5 days only lar. :P

wilson : Hehe... now u know. ;)

yellow ant : Hehe... my purse was bleeding hard. *ouch*

kristopher : Lau Ho city? Where is that?

cooknengr : Oh yes, indeed.

blackwidow : Up liao~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home