Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Announcement

I came back to Kuching on the final day of March.

From April until now, it has been almost 5 months I am enjoying my holidays.

However, this relaxing moment is going to end soon.

I will have my 1st real work starting from September 1.

Yes, fish fish finally is going to work for real. :P

I want to thank you all for the support that has given to me when I was so anxious with my working future. There were even some of you who were so helpful, sending companies information for me to try. It really touched fish fish's heart.

Starting to work meaning I am going to leave my hometown soon, leaving Malaysia soon.

Nope, it is not going to be Japan this time.

Tee hee hee... I am heading to the west.

A country where I went for my international conference.

I have eyed for this work since last year July. I contacted my boss again in February, he told me there might be a chance in March. Yet, April came, my heart was sinking. I sent him another email eventually, asked him about the chance for me to get the job. He said there might be a good chance in May or June.

I decided to take the risk and waited again.

The good news came to me end of May.

Since then, after 2 months of progress, I have almost all the thing ready to start the work. That's why you saw my KL's trip post. That's why you see I try to have fun to the fullest. That's why you see I have no time to become a regular blogger these few months.

I have to get into a mood of settling my thing for the new destination now. Gosh, I still haven't pack anything yet. :P Geee... tonight need to write out a list of all the thing I need to prepare.

Man~~~ I am so excited now, to have my formal 1st full time job.

I will be going to... USA. ;)

*wave wave* Hi, fish fish is going, my dear readers from there.

Yes, that will be the country where I will have my next adventure in life. My next chapter.

^_^ Cheers! For the coming uncertainty.

Wish me luck!

17 Comments:

At 2:53 AM, Blogger Chen said...

Fish Fish,
all the best to u..
Hope u success in everything u do :)
life is full of excitement, right? ;)

 
At 3:52 AM, Blogger MamaBoK said...

Good luck..FF..!

 
At 6:45 AM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, welcome to America, stop by and visit someday! Looking forward to see you again.

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger babe_kl said...

congratulations fish fish for hooking up with your dream job. wishing you all the best in your future undertakings

 
At 8:37 AM, Blogger Acrix said...

Congrats and all the best to ya :)

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Kervin said...

Wow best of luck on your new venture, i guess you'll be quite busy to blog for a while. Anyway it is a good opportunity, take care and enjoy yourself to the max, don't slack off though ;)

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger lance said...

Congrads Fish Fish!!! How exciting!!! On to another new adventurous chapter in Fish Fish live. Hope you really find your 1st job and new home exciting.

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger Skwermy said...

Hey! Look me up if tiy are ever here....Kuching kia in US..... make me some laksa or something :-) Congratulations and all the best kid!

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger Wilson said...

congratulation fish fish, is a new chapter inded. take care and until we meet again :)

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger Blackwidow said...

FF-SF welcomes you! Drop by and visit me. Well, another advantures in life will starts soon. All the best and hope to see you soon!

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger Primrose said...

The day has come. I am happy for you, fish fish. Your blog from September onwards will be on food and stuff from the USA. I think that would be cool. A mix of the east (Japan) and the west.

Wonder if the airports in USA is as strict as the ones in UK now...

Take care.

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

Thanks for the wishes everyone. Yah, do hope my US chapter will be a better one.

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger smazh said...

Congrats!! Going to US, wow...

Enjoy yourself!

 
At 6:29 AM, Blogger Jasmine said...

Congrats! Send me an email if you want to swing by Dallas, TX!

 
At 7:09 AM, Blogger 13th Panda said...

WAH....sounds exciting!

congrats and gd luck!

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger irenelaw said...

Congrats, Fish fish. All the best.
I guess your next chapter of life in the U.S will be the most exciting one. I'm happy for U too.

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger Nightraveller said...

sorry 4 da late comment. just came back to Kyoto. Congrats on the new job! But dun hav high expectation on New Orleans rebuild as lots of works are still needed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home