Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Away from meow meow land... again :P

Moshi mosh~~~ fish fish is not in Kuching again.

I flew to Miri yesterday noon.

Then my uncle fetched me from Miri Airport.

We stopped at Boullevard for an early dinner at Sugarbun. Tee hee hee... it has been many years I didn't go to any Sugarbun. It was a nice meal with my uncle.

Then off we went to the next country, Brunei.

Yes, I am now typing this post from Bandar Seri Begawan. Hello Acrix, I am at your hometown now. ^_^

This is my 2nd time visiting this place, after 7 years. Nothing much is changing, but uncle have moved to another place.

There was a heavy rain welcoming me.

Oh yes, will be some pictures of BSB coming up in my next post then. ;) Hopefully.

So, Sipadan series is postponed again. Oops! :P

Tata~~~

4 Comments:

At 7:40 AM, Blogger JMom said...

hiya, fish fish!! so you're off adventuring again :) Just came by to say Hi and to catch up on your old posts. Take care!

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger Primrose said...

Wah, off again ah? Eh, you say meet me in 3 weeks? Weh, 3 weeks like past liau leh...

 
At 1:50 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

jmom : Hi jmon, ^_^ Nice to see you stopping by.

primrose : My dear, I am back to Kuching liao. I am afraid that we will not be able to meet for this moment. I sent you an sms, did you receive it?

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger Primrose said...

Hi Fish Fish, yes I received it, and replied.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home