Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Bojangles' Famous Chicken 'n Biscuits

It was a heavy storm last night due to the coming of Ernesto. I thought I could go to sleep at 8pm. But the storm ad the lightning made me couldn't sleep well until midnight. The electricity was cut off, and only recovered around midnight. Grrrr...

Well, seem like it is going to be worse tonight or tomorrow. Let see how then.

I am going to introduce a franchised fast food restorant that is quite famous in the eastcoast. I was curious to try the fried chicken in USA. My colleague recommended me to try Bojangles'.




Bojangle's Famous Chicken 'n Biscuits.




I ordered a Cajun Filet Sandwich set with a pack of seasoned fried and a cup of Bojangles' Famous Fresh-brewed Iced Tea. Since I was curious to try the chicken itself, I made an extra order on the fried thigh as well.

The fries was too salty. The tea was too sweet.




However, this Cajun Filet was good. I like the taste of the chicken, spicy yet not too much. Once again, the breast was soft and juicy.

The thigh was a good one too.

Glad I had a good 1st fried chicken in US.

To bad I missed the chance to try the "biscuit" as I didn't know it means different thing in US.

Oh well, that give me an excuse to go for it next time again. :P

*******

Ok, need to stop now. Mood not good. Felt like having things biting me after hanging up phone. Bless me can sleep tonight.

8 Comments:

At 7:52 PM, Blogger Primrose said...

Eh, why would biscuits have another meaning?

 
At 8:56 PM, Blogger Mimosa said...

Mind if i ask which city are you at now? I'm in US too.

 
At 2:21 AM, Blogger Kristopher said...

look deli... look like u settle down in US quite fast eh.... :)

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger milgwimper said...

FishFish,

Welcome to the U.S. and I hope your time here is excellent. Ahhh Sometimes the sweet tea in the south is pretty sweet, but then you go north and they look strange at you if you add sugar! Well at least some of them did! ;P

Primrose:

In the U.S. biscuits are somewhat like scones...Hmm maybe someone who can explain better should. :)

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger Blackwidow said...

u.s. biscuits are salty, fluffy scones. hm... i like it. Stay dry FF, it's storm season there.

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

primrose : Sweetie, you got the answer from milgwimper. ;)

mimosa : I'm in NC state.

kristopher : It is actually a quite comfortable city where I am staying.

milgwimper : Thanks dear. Oh, didn't know that north don't put sugar. I prefer tea without sugar, and prefer green tea.

blackwidow : Thanks DD. I will. Very different from japan's taifu where it brings rain. But the storm wind are cold, isn't it?

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger milgwimper said...

Fish Fish,

Well in Michigan where I was located at; a lot of people did not like it when you put sugar into your iced tea. I like a little sugar in my iced tea, but not usually in my hot tea, and never in my hot green tea! LOL Hmmm Maybe I am too picky! ;P


Oh NC! I have friends that just moved there about a acouple months back. They like it there very much, and I hope you do too!

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

milgwimper : Yap, green tea with sugar just taste too weird for me. Oh yes, NC is a good place. If you ever come here, let's meet up. ^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home