Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Friday, August 18, 2006

Get back to normal emo

Hello everybody. Sorry I was being emo 2 days ago. I am ok now. Really nice to see all the concern. I am a lucky one.

Gee... I didn't sleep at all after I shut down my pc that day. There was one happening that made my sleepless night more thrilling.

Around 4.30am, mom was talking on hp with someone. *Gosh~~~ what was she thinking still disturbing someone else*

So, I went outside and sat beside her.

Then I realised, it was my neighbour she was talking with.

Her security alarm rang twice. Then, a police car went to her house.

There were actually 2 guys using torchlight walking around her home compound. They must have been touching something that caused the alarm to ring. Of course, these guys disappeared.

Geee... wasn't that scary? These 2 guys must have been up to something evil, visiting their house without permission in the middle of night. Luckily, no injury nor any loss for the three of them.

Now, I am worry about my family safety too.

Seriously, I hope my neighbours will be moving in more soon. Gosh!!! What are these people thinking? Buying house yet don't want to stay.

Most of them are Chinese, and they have a taboo... not good to move into a new house during the "Ghost Month". This year, there are 2 ghost months. So, I guess we will have to wait longer time before we start to see more neighbours around us.

Ok. I need to sleep now. I've been talking to this char bor till so late. Her companion is always healing. Arigatou! Sorry dear, don't yawn yawn yawn for your tomorrow's working ar. Tee hee hee... :P I chia you one Kopi Kau to replace back your lost sleep. :P

Nite nite~~~

p/s: Pictures post later, too time consuming for me to edit and compose them at the moment. Gomenne~~~

4 Comments:

At 11:58 PM, Blogger Lee Ai Ling said...

congratulations on your US job! Best of luck and have lots of fun there! Will be looking forward to hearing about your new life there.

 
At 3:20 AM, Blogger eVea said...

fish fish jie, the place i stay is one of the heavily blacklisted area... now my house backyard has a spotlight installed, have it switched on everynite. my neighbours must be really happy cos the spotlight is so damn bright, almost the whole row of the houses at the back r now no longer in darkness.. as for the front, we have all our carporch lights switched on... to reduce the risk of theft... but of course, it pays. every month end the bill sucks... ;)

congrats on ur job offer. so when r u leaving?

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

lee ai ling : Thanks dear.

evea : Mei Mei, do you know my new house is just 5 min walking distance from yours? That explain why my place might be a dangerous area too huh? Geee... spotlight? I must go to see one day. Ha!! Well, I will be leaving soon. Quite soon my dear. Will tell you all when that time comes. ;)

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger eVea said...

aik.. really?! my sis never told me.. din she know? yeah, our spot light is on after the last person goes to bed. my mum or my bro usually... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home