Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Happy Birthday, Malaysia!

It is only 6.30pm now, but I am very very sleepy. Gosh~~~ must have been the very late sleep last night and a very busy morning and noon today. Hmm... once my rice has cooked, I'll go for a good bath and Zzzzzzzz...

It is Hari Merdeka in Malaysia today. How is the morning? Lovely?

I missed the celebration for the 6th year. This year, Kuching is the city that hold the national level celebration. Well, no chance to witness the real one, not even on a TV.

However, I did have a few mins peep on its rehearsal.




Colourful?

The yet to be completed stage...
The hundreds of school children rushing to rehearse for a better performance under the sun that can grill human into BBQ homo sapiens.
I was passing by...
Even standing there for a few minutes was causing my migraine occured again.
Hope the celebration will be a nice one.

Happy Birthday, dear Malaysia.
I love you.

4 Comments:

At 6:02 PM, Blogger zh1yong said...

ha.. i would rather stay home and watch the celebration from the TV instead.. but nothing to see here too in Glasgow... Merdeka!!

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger Chen said...

Selamat Hari Kebangsaan, di mana jua anda berada ketika ini :)

Watching the live national parade on tv at the moment ;)

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger Skwermy said...

I haven't been home for Merdeka in 8 years!!! And even longer for Chinese New Year.....

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

Happy Merdeka everyone, wherever we Malaysians are.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home