Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

1st ball game in US

I am watching live "Dancing with the Stars" on TV now. Gosh~~~ sooooo hot!!! Making me even want to join a proper dance class more!!

My favorite performance is Mario Lopez and Karina Smirnoff. Their team work was really good for this 1st night. Can't wait to see the dancing again next week. ^_^

Weather these few days have been great. Sunny yet cooling. In fact, it was quite chilling this morning.

We finally have a new dishwasher. A shy-looking boy. I'm still trying to get used to the concept of having a part-time dishwasher doing the washing for us. -_-""" I did my own washing anyway today. It takes time.

Anyway, last Friday, it was an annual softball game in my work place.




It was a nice game. Both teams were quite compatible. The winner was only won by a slighter high score.

Well, I didn't join the game. I am not a ball person.




However, I was joining the cheering crowd to push up the fighting spirit of the players.

It was a nice game. Players were happy. Those who watched were happy too.




Of course, after a sweaty game, it was time for filling our stomachs with all kinds of food. Some were quite good, but some were quite disappointing.

I didn't like the beef patty of the burger. It tasted weird. But then, I finished the whole plate as I don't like to waste the food.




There were a variety of dessert for us to choose. Most of them were sweet!! But then, it was a good chance for me to see what are the types of dessert that are served during a light party like this.

It was a great evening having a not so tasty food in an open space while have great chat with people that I just got to know on that day.

Gosh~~~ it was a hard night to burn those extra calories. -_-"""

7 Comments:

At 8:33 PM, Blogger Lee Ai Ling said...

The desserts looked good though - esp the brownie and the choco chip cookie!

 
At 11:30 PM, Blogger Pink Cotton said...

teeheheeh...
the burger looks nice tho...altho u said it tasted weird :P

so i think it could be better to just LOOK at it rather than taste it..hee..

hey! i cant understand the concept of a dishwasher too leh...i tot u were referring to a dishwasher as in the electronic kind ... there are a lot of dishes to wash??

u seem to be having such a good time in US...i also wanna go~~ =)

 
At 4:49 AM, Blogger Chen said...

the dessert looks sinful :D

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger letti said...

Oooo I watched Dancing with the stars yesterday too, and love mario and emmitt smith's moves.

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

lee ai ling : The brownie not bad, just that too sweet. But the cookies was the type that bought from market, very hard.

pink cotton : The patty was too thick, hard and tasteless. Is that sound good? :P Nope, our dishwasher is a cute guy!

chen : One of them was indeed sinful, the banana pudding which finished very early.

letti : Oh yes, smith's is my favorite too. He is soooo cool!

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger sixthseal said...

tortila chips!

 
At 7:18 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

sixthseal : Temptating you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home