Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Monday, September 04, 2006

6 Facts about FF

Well, it's Labor Day today. I slept till 10.30am. Made a good brunch. Surf internet. Went for some groceries shopping. Had my dinner. (Yap, I'm having early dinner from now on. Basically, will reject any kind of food inside my stomach after 6pm).

A slow day.

A slow pace to blog as well. So, I decide to blog on something more simple. :P

This is for the sweetie Frances and others that want to know fish fish better. ^_^

Right, let's move on 6 facts about me.




Fact 1

You see the fingers? That's mine. I cut them 2 days ago.

Yes, I love to cut my finger nails short short. Friends claim they look painful, but they don't. If you don't let me have my nail cutter for days, I'll even bite those nails just to get them short. :P

Long nails is making me feeling very depress.



Fact 2

Don't watch exciting movie with me. I get shocked very easily. My reaction is extreme. You'll not be scared or surprised by the movie scene itself, but you'll get shocked by the over-reaction of fish fish.

In fact, I kick my legs a lot when watching these movies. So, make sure you don't sit in front of me. :P



Fact 3

I love dancing. I never have any proper dancing lesson, but I love the movement of the body with the music (except techno). Usually, I give people an impression that I am the "very good girl" type, you know with my spec on and my ah ma style of cloth. Never dance with me, because if you get me into the mood, I will seduce you in a way you don't want it to be. It doesn't matter if you are a guy or a girl. :P

Man~~~ I got to learn those salsa movements.



Fact 4

I can do and remember things quite well and fast. I know this ability of mine. Therefore, I tend to do everything at last minute. My exam, my project and even my packing for far far away from home.

So, never come to visit me during my tension season for these. You'll see a fish fish you don't want to see. Mom knows that very well. She never learnt to get used to this very bad habit of mine... until recently. :P



Fact 5

I am photogenic.

This is no good. It means I look uglier in real person. -_-"""

Now you know why I don't want to put pictures of mine on blog. :P



Fact 6

I adore guys that know a lot about natures. Never try to impress me with your money or your status. I'm not interested.

Yah, guys that love and know nature can turn me on easily. :P

Enough said.



Ooopssss... 6 secrets of mine are revealed.

Heeee... which one interests you the most. ;)

I want to tag my girlfriend, Ka-Ye. (Tee hee hee... you know how I pronounce it, right? :P) Do it for me dear. Muak!

Tata~~~ Time for workout.

12 Comments:

At 7:29 PM, Blogger Cynthia said...

Tee hee hee.. I just started to grow my nails. I used to chew them. I know..not good.

Hey! Go learn dancing!! Me and Kian did cha-cha, samba, mamba. It was really good!

 
At 5:02 AM, Blogger Primrose said...

I also like my nails short short. At least I cut them now, used to bite them. :) Long makes me bite. Dance I cannot lar, yoga maybe can...

 
At 7:04 PM, Blogger nightraveller2 said...

Yesterday I just visit your Kyoto's "hometown" :-) Tried the macha cafe u recommend in your blog, indeed it tasted better than Tsujiri

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger Blackwidow said...

Salsa dancing is hot! I'm sure you'll be able to find a school to learn. it is a form of exercise too!

 
At 12:09 AM, Blogger misakichan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:11 AM, Blogger misakichan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:14 AM, Blogger misakichan said...

Hey Fish Fish!
Haven't commented in a long while I think x_x Anyways, congrats on your new job! Late I know =P Sorry for that.

Also would so really want to meet you one day. Fish Fish, have I told you that you're incredibly nice? It's been quite a while but I still can't thank you enough for sending that small box of goodness to me. Lol... I think I've been rambling on too much on your blog. Should have just emailed you instead... =P

aka winterx

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

cynthia : I will try to find the place to learn salsa when I am more familiar with this city.

primrose : Hehe... I am too impatient on learning yoga. :P

nightraveller2 : Ha!!! Now you know what I meant. ;) Hey buddy, I just love your Chinese composition as usual. They are just so good. Your photography skill improve ler~~~

blackwidow : Oh yes, I can dance for hrs with good music. Heeee... wanna learn how to be more sexy!! :P

misakichan : Winterx!!! Long time no see you on blog. How's thing going on? Hey, really glad to see you here agan. ^_^

 
At 4:56 AM, Blogger Chen said...

I keep most of omy finger nails short too, except the index fingers and little fingers :P

 
At 4:29 AM, Blogger angeline-TMC said...

Hi fish!my dearest friend!How you doing recently?
I strongly disagree with fact 5 that you've revealed...the fact that you look ugly in real life,which is CERTAINLY not true..Dont you know how lovely and adorable you look in real life?!
As for other facts,IT'S ALL TRUE lo.... I really cant stand by the way you dance : you're really SEDUCING!!! :D

 
At 6:01 AM, Blogger kaye~ys said...

Oi.. LADY!!! The name's KAYE!!! Pronounced as "K~~" You don't start going around calling me Ka-Ye!!!! Ain't no coconut jam, I'm telling you!!!

You come home when you do and show me your dance steps... then we'll decide whether you are seducing enough for both guys and gals!!!

But damn, you are already seducing enuf all those days when angel, you and I hung out together.... Angel and I can't stand you when you are in that mood!!! Hahahaha!!!

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

chen : Errr... may I know why you are saving those finger nails? :P To dig something?? Tee hee hee...

angeline : Welcome char bor!!! So happy to see you here. I'm doing fine, but quite tired sometimes, like these 2 days. :P I'll tell you the reason later. XOXO

ys : KaYe... don't bising bising. I love u, KaYe. That's why YS will always be KaYe for fish fish. Tee hee hee... this is my privilege. Eh, where is your 6 facts? :P :P :P You don't write, I go back seduce you kao kao!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home