Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Another embarassing moment

It was such a lovely sunny morning. I started my 1st work outside my desk. I've been going here and there doing my things, it was definitely a great thing as I didn't have to stay so dull and still whole day reading writing materials for the whole day. I know I am definitely not the 8-5 type of worker.

I was so concentrated into it that I turned up eating my lunch at 2.00pm. After that, I continued my work until my work mate asked me to join a meeting with dinner. Really glad I went as I learnt so much thing from the invited guest for giving the speech. ^_^ Got a lot of free gifts from the guest too. :P

However, that made me ended my day at my work place at 7.40pm. By the time I rushed home, it was just 5 min before the starting of Dancing with the Stars.

So, I ran up to my room. Tried to open my door as fast as possible. However, the next second, I saw dim light in my room. OMG! I forgot to turn off my light. I was thinking how careless I was. But then, some crackling sound came out from the room. Someone was opening the door from the room.

o_O""" My instinct told me to look at the apartment number. Oh oh... I made a HUGE mistake!! Instead of my 323, it was 223.

A six-feet sexy chocolate skin guy was standing in front of me.

Wah~~~ how could I make such a clumsy mistake. I was somebody else apartment!!!

He looked at me, with delighted surprise rather than an annoying look.

"Oops!!! Wrong room! I went to the wrong floor. I am sooooo sorry." I wished I could dig a hole to hide inside. But I couldn't, I could only smile to him, trying to hide away my blushing face.

"No no no... it's totally alright. In fact, I am really happy you come to the wrong door. I was just new here, and you were the 1st neighbour I met." Gosh, his smile was gorgeuos.

"Oh really? You are the 1st neighbour too I encounter in this block." I replied.

"Oh, by the way, I am Christ. Nice to meet you." Oh, his smile was really lovely. Reminded me so much of the guy that I saw last time in New Orleans. :P

"I am fish fish. Nice meeting you too."

"Let me give you more information about myself." He handed me a name card. I didn't give mine as I didn't have any yet.

We ended the short conversation, I ran up to my room. This time, my own room. Really glad that he didn't mind.

And now I am, sitting in my comfortable living room, watching my favorite.

Oh gosh! Do I have to meet a cute guy in this way? Come on, give me a break! -_-"""

8 Comments:

At 7:30 PM, Blogger babe_kl said...

OMG!!! eh if you can open his apmt door, so he can open yours too?? eeeekkk... better double lock your door when you're in hehehe

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger Pink Cotton said...

ee..how come can use the same key ka?

but anyway...U MET A CUTE GUY WO!!!

wah wah wah...

*happy for u*

LOL

 
At 12:55 AM, Blogger Wilson said...

wasei fish fish, this maybe is a good start oh :)
maybe can 日久生情!!! 加油!!!

 
At 2:25 AM, Blogger domesticgoddess said...

LOL! anyway it's a good start! ;)
加油哦!会不会已经一见钟情,芳心暗许了?嘿嘿嘿!
by the way, how come your key can open other apartment's door? better becareful like what babe_kl said.

 
At 5:46 AM, Blogger 13th Panda said...

this is call 缘份 lo!!

maybe its god's arrangement?LOL

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

babe_kl : Hehe... it should be I tired to open, but it didn't work. :P But i am double locking my door whenever I am in my apartment.

pink cotton : No lar, of course not, if can open, I'll have imsonia at night. I like to see cute guy, but just a pure seeing only. :P

wilson, domesticgoddess and 13th panda : Haha... no further comment from me. ;)

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, he's Christ, like in Jesus Christ ? 加油!

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

cooknengr : Hey, I only realised that a lot of people are named Jesus in South America regions. Wow!! Any fried of yours named Jesus too?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home