Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Cheese~ Oh! Cheese~

There was a mysterious note on the refrigerator few days ago.




"To eat. Cheese cake in freezer."

No name nor date when this note was on.

I opened the freezer and there was a nice big blueberry cheesecake inside with a small slice that was already missing.

Hmmm... looking good, looking fresh.

So, I cut 1 slice for myself.




Ahhhh~~~ the power of cheese. It did cheese up my day.

Then, I was trying to search for the source so that I could say thank you.

Interestingly, everyone was thinking it was someone else that made it.

Neither of us guessed her, as we didn't see her in the workplace at all.

Until yesterday...

The mystery was finally solved. It was actually Paula that made the cheesecake for us.

How sweet!!!

By the time we knew that, the cheesecake only left a small cut in the freezer. :P

Thank you Paula, it was a great one. We love it.




Then this morning, I received one email in my mailbox. Staff in another department was calling for people to do sensory test for their cheesecake.

Mmm~~~ cheese cake sensory? Sound good.

So, I went and did the test.

Amazing to see the portion of the cheesecake that I was given for a simple sensory evaluation. It was more than enough to be a good breakfast!

Both were good.

919 was milky creamy.

248 was soft and more salty.

I prefer cheese with a nice touch of saltiness in it. So, my choice was 248.

How about you? Milky? Salty?

Tomorrow will be another sensory evaluation on milk! Tee hee hee... it is definitely a fun thing to do sensory evaluation on good food. ;)

7 Comments:

At 9:42 PM, Blogger DieHardX said...

tis reminds me of e food science department who alwiz advertise 4 volunteers in campus 2 go try their stuff. lotsa stuffs 2 eat 4 free all these years but i nvr gone once 2 b a mouse 4 testing.

saltiness is more italian, milkiness is more japanese. as long as it is cheese, i'm loving it.

but of course e italian use so much cheese in their cuisine, i have 2 say salty cheese is wat i love more since it is more versatile / flexible 2 b used!

milk? wat variations can they come out with? like in s'pore, we have barley soya, brown rice soya, green tea soya. veli weird combos.

 
At 6:01 AM, Blogger girl said...

Been stalking your blog for awhile now~

Hee a cheesecake test sounds fun! I prefer it milky and creamy~~ I wonder if anyone will actually make cheese ice cream? S:

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger JMom said...

oh, I like my cheescake creamy and sweet, not too salty.

Sounds like you work for a great place, fishfish.

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

diehardx : Heeee... I'm am in the field of Food Science. So that is why I am still tasting a lot of foods!! Even in my private life! :P Well, plain cow milk can taste different by its creaminess, sweetness blah blah blah...

girl : Hello girl~~~ ^_^ Nice to see you here. Well, I have tasted cheese ice cream actually. Cheesy like cheese, just that it melted in your mouth without sticking to your tongue. ;)

jmom : Yes, I can feel it is a great place to work with. ^_^

 
At 7:24 AM, Blogger Chen said...

i like cheese cake, and my preference is the same as yours - salty version :)

 
At 6:21 AM, Blogger Primrose said...

Hmm...maybe I'll let ppl try my cheesecakes and rate them too. :) Salty cheesecake? Perhaps I should try putting salt instead??

 
At 7:37 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

chen : Cheese!!! ;)

primrose : Make sure I can have the honour to be one of the VIP panelist next time. Tee hee hee...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home