Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Home sweet home!

Oops... I was away from NC since Saturday noon. Just reached back home 40 min ago and had a nice bowl of fish fish's home-cook instant noodle. Yum Yum~~~

Well, where was I?

Tee hee hee...

WASHINGTON DC!!!

Oolala~~~

Oh yes, it was a great fun!!!

Detailed updating coming soon. ;)

Meanwhile, I shall go to meet my Mr. Chow. Seriously need a shower now, very smelly. -_-"""

Tata~~~ Muak!!

p/s: Comments and mails reply later. Sorry!

4 Comments:

At 6:47 PM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey fish fish, 3 weeks in america and you went to dc! It like kyoto days again!

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

cooknengr : My mole don't exist for no reason. Ha!!

 
At 6:21 AM, Blogger Rabbit Sim said...

Fish, didn't know you were in Brunei. Would love to treat you ambuyat. I am so envious of your new food adventure. Yet to see your post on ice-creams and junk food kakaka...

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

rabbit sim : Ambuyat?? Geee... what's that? I've never heard of it, and now you are making me very curious. Heeee... I don't think we can avoid junk food in USA. :P Well, I may go to Brunei again one day, we'll meet that time for sure!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home