Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I need sleep

Been quite busy these 2 days. Gosh!! I miss my bed soooo much now. Will do a quick shower and meet my Mr. Chow!!

Tomorrow I'll have a whole day New Employment Orientation. -_-""" Just hope that it will not be the boring type.

I'll continue my DC's trip posts tomorrow. Today need rest.

Lots of yummilicious picture coming up!! ^_^

Argh~~~ I feel the pain for MC. Those people so suey one!!! Stole everything from her, not even letting go a pack of tissue!! Hmmm... I bless their butts chomp by the grey shark. How I wish I can give her a good hug now.

Good night everyone. Have a nice day.

Tata~~~

2 Comments:

At 1:57 AM, Blogger kaye~ys said...

MC's alright. She's actually giving free Add. Math's & Chemistry lessons to one of her friends. You don't get such community services around here these days...

We had laksa together this morning. You miss laksa???

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

kaye~ys : Geee... MC is so sweet!! Nvm, I will wait till the next time I go back, you chia me laksa she chia me Kueh chap. Tee hee hee...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home