Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Friday, October 20, 2006

A brain storming walk at night

I am very tired today. Have been working for the whole day. Have to skip my gym as it was late for me by the time I finished my stuff.

While waiting for the time to go back to continue my work, I came home to watch a premium for a new TV programme.

For the 1st time, I walked alone on the street such late. I have done this uncounted times in Japan, I didn't feel insecure. However, it is different in US. I brought my long unmbrella although the weather was really good. Heeee... just in case someone came near me, I would swing my umbrella to hit his important parts first before I ran for life. :P

Well, nothing happened actually. My work today turned out to be a failure. It was the sad part.

However, on the way walking home, my brain was functioning so clear. Just that short 20 min walk, I had a few new ideas on trying out on the task. Mmm... I am curious to try them out for the coming weeks. Hopefully, there will be a positive progress from one of them.

I didn't spend any money today. However, as I will be cooking a dinner for treating 2 friends at home and cooking a dish for a party of 14 people on Monday, I am having a headache now. How to make good and yummy dishes from not expensive ingredients? Adding to that, I would have to buy a party ticket for Halloween Party on coming Monday. -_-"""

Oh well, there will definitely be a good way. I'll think about it tomorrow. Tonight want to sleep sweet sweet.

Yesterday evening, on the way to supermaket, I saw US$3 on the road side. Someone must have dropped it. I didn't pick the money up as the money was not mine. When I walked back on the same street again, the money was gone. Hopefully, it was the owner that found the money. I don't know if this had anything to do with my weird dream last night. It was a really strange dream. Extremely strange. I know something big is going to happen when these unexplainable dreams come into my sleep.

Will it be a GOOD big thing??

Ok, better stop my nonsense talk today. Enjoy your weekends! ^_^

Remaining for Project October 100 = US$21.68

2 Comments:

At 2:06 AM, Blogger Dennis said...

This is nuts. You need to make some money, fish fish.

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

dennis : You will think I am nutter with my latest remaining. :P Well, I am not giving up yet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home