Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Chemical Explosion in Apex

Oh my, oh my...

What a morning to start with.

The weather outside was very gloomy, rain was pouring down. I had a hard time to get myself out of my oh-so-nice bed.

Then, I turned on the TV.

SHOCKED!!

CHEMICAL EXPLOSION IN APEX!

Gosh! The black cloud that was reported last night has turned into a serious chemical explosion.

The explosion site is only about 10 miles from my place. -_-"""

No evacuation is announced for my area. But the evacuation has expanded to 2 miles from the explosion site.

This morning when I was walking to my workplace, I could even detect chlorine smell from one of the car I past by. Hopefully it was only my over-imagination.

Chemical can be a good solution, but if you handle it wrong, it can be one of the greatest disaster too.

*Pray hard for the residents around that area*

2 Comments:

At 11:17 PM, Blogger Patrick Leong said...

how are you lately ? i bet you have already adapt to life in the States. work is hectic and at times stressful. sometimes it is like fire fighting. time is always not enough - with all the projects and travellings - but i am enjoying my work. take care. time flies really quickly. it is like you are in the States more than a month. i am back to malaysia for almost a year.

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

patrick : Hello Patrick!! Nice to see you here. From the scarce frequency of the updating in your blog, I can see that you are very busy. My life is US is very different from my life in Japan. It is not as convenient for me to go everywhere as I don't have a car. However, I am trying to find fun things for weekends in other forms. Hey, please take care too.Don't overwork. Hopefully the next time I go back to Malaysia, we can meet up. ^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home