Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Fish Fish Diet Meals

My 1st day of No CHO Diet was a nice start.

I had 4/5 of avocado (about 100g) as my breakfast, due to no time to make a breakfast, which is about 180 kcal with 9 g of CHO in it. That is not too bad.




This was the lunch I prepared last night for today. The salt and fat were from the remaining turkey from the State Fair.

I had another same box of food as dinner. The taste was good actually.

However, I guessed the calories were too low as I felt hungry 3 hr after the lunch. But it was quite okay for dinner though. I burnt it with a 50 min workout.

There are many packs of yummy crunchy snacks in my work place now, but I was able to resist the temptation. ;)




Tonight, I prepared a more colourful and nutritious meals for my tomorrow's meal. It's chicken breast with broccoli, cauliflower and tomato. I grated some Reggiano cheese on it and the concentrated gravy will be as my "dipping sauce" just in case the taste might turn too mild.

Oh, can't wait to taste it tomorrow. ^_^

Well, had to do some groceries today as all the CHO in my food storage is forbidden for me.

Oops... my money is getting less.

Remaining for Project October 100 Day 17 = US$27.46

Geee... this is turning more challenging for me.

Good night!

5 Comments:

At 10:01 PM, Blogger Cynthia said...

nice lunch.
I love colorful vegetable. =)
It is abit hard to go for no carb, for me.
I just reduce the amount I eat. I loss 2kgs only so far. I should lose more but i think i swim too much.. they turn into tiny baby muscle. SIGH!!!
I want to reduce the numbers on my scale. !!

 
At 11:17 PM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, Carrots are bad diet food, too much sugar!

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Lannae said...

fish fish, don't pay attention to the carrot thing. Carrots are good food, and what really has a lot of sugar in it (cup vs cup) are candy bars! Now they have a lot of sugar!

Good luck fish fish! I know you can drop the weight in no time!

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger Blackwidow said...

I eat raw veggie dipped with hummus. Very tasty and fulfilling.

Yeah loh, it's just a mouth fulled of carrots there that have fiber, vitamins in there; better than a month fulled of ice cream or cake or cookies or candy bar.

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

cynthia : I like colourful dish too. More appetite. Hey, it is very hard for me too, but I must attain the goal of my own challenge. *sigh*

cooknengr : No lar. Who said so? Too much carrot no good, but my amount was just the nice one.

lannae : Heeee... yap, I would definitely choose carrot over those candy bars, at least most of the time. Well, the losing weight process will take a long time, I give myself 1 year.

blackwidow : Yah, hummus is a good one. But I am trying to avoid peas too now, at least for this week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home