Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Fish Fish made it ^_^

Happy Halloween!!

Had a fun spooghetti lunch party in my work place today.

I bought the ticket last week, which was for US$5.

One thing unexpected...

My boss decided to give us a treat on that.

So, surprisingly, I have US$5 added back to me before I ended my today's work!!! ^_^

I know I am the lucky girl to have such a nice boss.

That US$5 was indeed a very meaningful amount for me this month. You all know why. :P

For my final spending before I ended this project...

I went to Food Lion to hunt for this.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tralalala~~~ A nice pack of Lindor Truffles from Lindt!!

The special price ended today. I just had to get one because it is soooo good.

Usually, Lindt is always too sweet for me, until I came across this series of it. I never know Lindt has such a good truffles.

How I came across this new favorite of mine?



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Thanks to my workmate. He gave us a treat on the Lindor 60% Extra Dark Truffle. It was so smooth, good sweetness and great creaminess. When fish fish had a bite on it, I was closing my eyes naturally to enjoy the moment, like appreciating a good melty hot kiss.

It was like casting a spell on me. I couldn't get rid of it from my mind.

It thrilled me when I got my free Godiva in Crab Tree Valley, I spotted a Lindt Boutique there.

I was like walking into a Candy House full of Yummy Sweets. The shopkeepers were the witches that trying to make me fall into their traps.

I almost did. I almost wanted to spend my pitifully leftover coins in my hands.

A pack was too expensive for me.

I could have afforded the 39 cents/ piece that was sold separately. I nearly grabbed 3 truffles. The struggling moment standing in front of those beautifully shining truffles definitely was bitter than a 100% dark chocolate.

However, I didn't want to give up on my Project. I decided to go away with an empty hand. It was a truly heart pain moment for me to make such a decision.

The Old Heaven Grandpa must have been pitying me. Yesterday, when I was window shopping in Food Lion, I was really thrilled to see the small pack of Lindt truffles was giving good discount. The Extra Dark were sold out. Oh well, no fish, prawn also can lar~~~ There were 3 other types of flavour to choose.

One pack was only US$2.14!! ^_^ Yes!!! It was only 18 cents/piece.

I told myself, if I were to have more than that money left for my final day of the Project, I would go to buy.

I did. :P



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
So, I ended up having 12 counts of fabulous Lindor Dark Truffles bringing back to my little apartment.

Instantly, I opened one. I just have to indulge it again, been missing it so deeply.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The 1st bite, though it was only the shell that I tasted, it was a effect strong enough for me. Mmm~~~ the hidden bitterness behind the delicate sweetness of the shell. Awesome!

The higher wave was yet to attack me.

My second bite...

CHOCOLASTIC!!!

The smooth filling, was melting like a butter in my mouth. I could even see the filling melting slowly with the heat from my fingers that were holding it.

Even now, thinking of that, my saliva is dripping out.

Yah... Godiva is good. But will be unpractical to eat too often as you all know, it's VERY EXPENSIVE. One normal Godiva is for US$1.65, imagine that!

The Lindor, is absolutely a good alternative for me.

Winter is coming soon. I need to wait for the next discount time. Tee hee hee... I want to stock up them. Chocolala~~~~

Ok ok... can talk so much on one single chocolate, really cannot endure my addiction to chocolate sometimes.

Here, I will end this post with a summary for the expenses I have made this October.

Phone Bill $12.00
Laundry $ 6.00
ID Card $10.00
NC Fair $10.00
Groceries $56.78

Total $94.78

Balance for Project October 100 = $5.22

Not too bad huh~~~

It was FUN!!! I will surely do this again next year. ;)

12 Comments:

At 8:43 PM, Blogger misakichan said...

ZOMG... You made it. Congrats! =)) I doubt I'm capable of doing something like that... heh...

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger MamaBoK said...

Congrats..FF..!!
You the CAN..!!! kekekke!!

 
At 5:54 AM, Blogger batsumarumaru said...

feel like US living is cheaper than japan so much
congratulation for your success

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger flyaway said...

Hi fish-fish! shian here. What a surprise to know you're working in US now. Hehe....I'm currently working in Singapore, no more KL. Keep in touch and take care :)

 
At 6:51 PM, Blogger smazh said...

Congrats!!

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger Cynthia J. said...

Fish Fish,

WOW Congrats!! Malaysia Boleh!! :-)

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger Frank said...

congrats!! btw those chocolates r very tempting....i love chocolates too. bring some when u come back? hehe=P

 
At 7:01 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

Thanks everybody!! ^_^ It's good to know there are people out there supporting me morally too.

flyaway : Shian!!! Hui Shian is it?? Wah~~~ you in Singapore already? Hey, are you still having the same email? Let me know, we will talk more details in email, ok? Thanks!!!

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

Oh yah, forgot to add another thing. Yap, I'll sure bring a lot of this back to Kuching next time. Hehe... maybe a Choco party?? :p

 
At 5:42 AM, Blogger flyaway said...

Yes...it's me :) I still can be reached with the same email. In fact I did send you a few mails but were all bounced back to me. That's y I thought of this way to contact you. Hope to hear from you soon. Take care!

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

flyaway : Shian!!! Help me to be able to contact you. Bad bad news! My email address in my old mailcity acc, which happen to be the only one that have your address and others, has been deleted away by the stupid administrator. Myself to blame as I have not used that acc for a long time. Pleaseeeee, write a short email to me at kuishinbo_meow@mailcity.com. I wait for you. Thanks!!!

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger Choco said...

You've had Chocolala from chocolala.co.uk? wowowowww...they get everywhere!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home