Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

FREE~~~ GODIVA! ;)

I am a Godiva lover.

Last month when I went to Crab Tree Valley for the 1st time...



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
...instantly, I was attracted by this good-looking Godiva Boutique.

It was like an irresistible pheromone for fish fish.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I ended up bought a glass of Godiva Chocolixir. It was 12 oz. for US$4.75.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It was a glass of Caramel Cold Chocolixir. There were 3 varieties. I chose the dark chocolate flavor freshly blended with real Godiva caramel pieces and topped with caramel sauce.

It was an awesome drink!!! When sipping the creamy dark chocolate drink, I could have a good chew on those real Godiva chunks. It was truly a great pleasure on both the taste and the texture.

It was amazing how this glass of chocolate drink made up such a good day for me.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Well, I made one wrong decision though. I saw this beautiful handmade peanut butter in the same place. I wanted one without asking the price.

The result? I paid US$4 just for a small piece of this not-special-at-all chocolate. It was nice, but not for the price that were quoted. Overpriced!!

But anyway... with these 2 items, I actually were given 2 coupons to get FREE Godiva chocolates!!

Yap, you hear me right.

It was a promotion to get 2 pieces of New Gold Collection chocolate with each coupon. However, one person was only allowed 1 coupon. The effective date was from 29 Sept until 29 Oct 2006.

I decided to ask another chocoholic, Tris to join me for the fun.

So, yesterday, we went to the Crab Tree Valley again.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Coincidently, it was one of those 2 days that the Wheel Of Fortune audition was in action.

See the number of the people that were trying their lucks to be called for the chance to go on the stage for the very 1st stage of the audition?

There were only very few that were really lucky. The remainings left the place with disappointing expressions.

That gave me a chance to go to the front part to see the game. ;)



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
After a short introduction on themselves, the chosen ones trying hard to solve the puzzle as fast as possible.

The pink blouse black pants lady was the lucky one.

Her prize from the spin was a Wheel Of Fortune hat. Well... not sure what happened next, I assumed she managed to go for the next stage audition.

It was a fun thing to see it in live, although nothing much as excited as the Real Game seen on TV.

Well... something much more exciting was waiting in front of us!! ^_^



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Goppie!!! Our free Godiva pieces.

4 of them!! All for FREE~~~

I was such a lucky fish. Thanks to Tris for driving and sparing her time to share the chocolate with me... and left her bf watching football game at home. :P

Each of us managed to taste 4 Godiva chocolates. ^_^

Both of us love dark chocolate, so we chose 2 pieces of dark ganache - a Midnight Swirl (Velvety ganache made with 85% chocolate in a dark chocolate shell) and a Dark Ganache Bliss (Deep dark ganache made with 72% chocolate in a dark chocolate shell).

We loved the Midnight Swirl. It was so good. Smooth and creamy. The 85% dark chocolate undoubtedly played its magic on the piece. The Dark Ganache Bliss was nice too, but tend to be more sweet and didn't feel as creamy as the Midnight Swirl.

The remaining 2 pieces, we chose a Dark Mint Medallion (Crisp refreshing mint filling in a dark chocolate shell) and an Open Oyster (Rich bounty of hazelnut praline revealed between milk chocolate shells).

The Dark Mint Medallion was a piece of coin shape chocolate with beautiful motif on the shell. The mint filling inside was nice to go with the dark chocolate shell but was a bit too sweet for me.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
But this... the Open Oyster was something that I would like to give a two thumbs up.

The splendid outlook of this piece was something that gave me a good viewing pleasure even before eating it.

One bite, the oyster shell gone away half with half of the creamy soft hazelnut praline inside.

Mmmmm~~~ it was a very high moment for me. It was one piece that triggered my 5 senses.

I am so in love with GODIVA!!

This chocolate moment gave me a good girls' talk too. ;)

Killed 2 birds with one stone. Tee hee hee...

Remaining for Project October 100 Day 29 = US$3.26

p/s : The clock is adjusted to 1 hr slower starting from today. I am officially 13 hr later than my family. Oops!

9 Comments:

At 12:09 AM, Blogger Cynthia said...

FF..im on diet, your post make me 'horny' for food. =(
anyhoo.. i lost 3 kilos..solid 3 kilos so far. how do you go ? good luck!!!

 
At 4:01 AM, Blogger Pink Cotton said...

WOOHOOO!!

CHOCOLATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=)

hey i just noticed the wheel of fortune letter blocks are actually whiteboard written with letters ah??

:P

 
At 6:50 AM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, don't you wish they serve Godiva Chocolate at work ?

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Blackwidow said...

Oh, Godiva... I just bought a box of their new white chocolate for a friend. Cost me $29.

 
At 7:57 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

cynthia : Heeee... horny sweetie, I'll weigh myself this wednesday. Will update with you then. ;) Sama sama ganbatte ne~~~

pink cotton : Yap yap. The conventional whiteboard. ^_^

cooknengr : Cannot!!! Nanti I become a puffer fish.

blackwidow : Wah~~~ your friend so lucky. Eh, DD, if you are kind enough to buy me one too, make sure you choose the dark chocolate one. *wink* *Arigatou~~~* Tee hee heee

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger Kristopher said...

i wan one......... but very pricey indeed... convert to RM... *Pengsan*

 
At 7:47 AM, Blogger Lee Ai Ling said...

I always walk past the *small* Godiva counter in Takashimaya every time I am in there and drool over their chocolates. Lucky you!

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

kristopher : Oh yes, like eating Gold hor~

lee ai ling : Heee... paiseh. I did the same thing too. :P

 
At 12:58 AM, Blogger Haley McAdams said...

Weird name, fish fish. I'm still curious on how you get that name. Looks like a really good event though. Love the chocolates it must be really good.

Regards,
Haley McAdams
Bartending Certification

 

Post a Comment

<< Home