Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Monday, October 16, 2006

No CHO week

Today I went to do my workout at gym center.

I weighed myself. Shock! It was 1.6 lb more than last week.

The only reason for it... I took too much carbohydrate for the week.

Bread, ice cream blah blah blah... all the killers.

So, starting from tomorrow, I'll be on a strict diet.

Strictly no CHO. A constant medium workout in the evening. I'll do it for 7 days.

Shall see what the result will be then.

Ganbarimasu~~~

Remaining for Project October 100 Day 16 = US$ 35.24

9 Comments:

At 8:31 PM, Blogger Wilson said...

jia you fish fish, u can do it :)

 
At 10:44 PM, Blogger Cynthia said...

good luck!!!
i gained even more when i go more swimming. sigh!!!!!
so sad! =(

 
At 12:20 AM, Blogger Primrose said...

7 days on a strict diet? Means on what diet? High protein??? Does it work?

 
At 12:30 PM, Blogger letti said...

ooo good luck!

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger Blackwidow said...

More cardio workout. Include some sprint workout which will boost metabolism. No carb at night. Try eat raw vege as much as possible. Want more tips? Let me know.

 
At 7:25 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

wilson : Thank you!! Hey, just curious why you turn off your comment ar? Want to say something also cannot.

cynthia : Thanks dear. Oh yes, swimming tend to make people hungry after that. I see how my friends eat after their swimming session.

primrose : Sort of like an Atkins Diet. Yap, protein and vege mainly.

letti : Thank you letti. ^_^

blackwidow : Thanks DD for the offer. Yes, I am doing workout to boost up my metabolism. Doing step climbing and fast walking alternatively. Stretching too. I am trying to reduce my CHO to minimum, especially at nite.

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger Cynthia said...

i dont feel very hungry after swimming. I drink lotsa lotsa water after. =)

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

cynthia : Heee... that is what I am doing every night now when my stomach is grumbling. I would just gulp down big glass of water. ;)

 
At 11:55 PM, Blogger Wilson said...

my blog, my life documentary.
u can email me if u want to talk to me k :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home