Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Monday, October 30, 2006

One more day...

Heeeeee...

Why am I giggling?

Well, tomorrow is going to be the last day of October. ;)

Oh yes~~~ that means my Project October 100 will be coming to the end soon.

Tomorrow is the final day.

I bought some corn with 90 cents today. I resisted the temptation of buying some good looking pot pie.

How much do I have now?

Not much...

Very few instead...

US$2.36

One more day... let see what will happen then.

Muak! Nite nite!

4 Comments:

At 7:46 AM, Blogger Pink Cotton said...

YIPPEEE!!!

im sure you can do it!!!

JIA YOU! =)

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger Lannae said...

WOW! You did it! WOW! It is really hard to do, and you did it! Congratulations!

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger Fruit Seasons said...

I think my produce guide could improve the quality of your ingredients. FruitSeasons.com

Submit your blog to our Food Blog directory while your there!

 
At 7:37 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

pink cotton : Thanks dear! Mission is accomplished. ;)

lannae : Heee... see my next post. That's the best part. ^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home