Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Project October 100

It is very rare for me to do 2 posts consecutively. This is a special case, as I need to announce my October project.

You see, I spent a large amount of money in September for settling down and for the Washington DC trip. I have another big trip in my mind for Christmas.

Therefore, I seriously need to have a good saving for these coming 2 months.

I'll start with the month of October.

Apart from the rental fee (which included water, gas and electricity), I'll challenge myself to survive a whole month of October with US$100.

Hehe... no kidding! I am serious about this.

The US$100 will also include my phone bill (minimum US$18) since I consider phone is something luxurious and not something essential for surviving. Ok, so there might be no calling from me for this whole month. :P

I'll keep you all updated from day to day on this Project October 100 of mine.

I did it once in Japan 2 years ago with 10000 yen. I made it.

I shall make it again. Since I still have quite an amount of food storage, it should not be hard for me.




For boosting up my spirit for this tough month, I used leftover ingredients in my fridge that is quite luxurious to cook a plate of nice fried brown rice as a brunch.

It was really yummy!! I am fully charged.

Gimme a good hug... and wish me luck! ^_^

4 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Blogger smazh said...

Yes, I also have such experiences of trying to save money in Japan. Don't think I ever managed a 10,000 yen budget though... :)

Ganbare!

 
At 12:09 AM, Blogger Dennis said...

$100/month? Wow. I think it's easier to get a part-time job, hehe.

 
At 6:50 AM, Blogger Pink Cotton said...

*hug hug*

'jia you'! =)

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

smazh : Heee... the 10,000yen seikatsu chosen inspired me to do it. :P

dennis : Hello Dennis, long time no hear from you!! Glad to see you here. How is your business? Send my muak to Phan ok! ^_^ I wish I can earn more but I am not legal to have a part-time job ler~ *sigh*

pink cotton : Xie Xie!! Wo hui jia you de!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home