Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

The round round moon

Oh well, it is still not the day in US.

But I want to say it during the day in Malaysia.

Happy Mooncake Festival!!

No mooncake, no lantern, no beloved family beside me.

However, I know I am going to watch the same moon as they do.

The round round moon.

So, what I have for the day?

Lots of chocolate!!

You'll know why in my next post.

;)

Enjoy the festival, everybody~~~

Night night.

Remaining for Project October 100 : US$79.97

4 Comments:

At 8:23 PM, Blogger babe_kl said...

happy mid-autumn festival fish fish

 
At 9:53 PM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, could have sent you some moon cake in the mail. REmind me next year.

 
At 7:01 AM, Blogger Lannae said...

fish fish, I have a suggetion for you to eat yummy, not spend money, and have a lovely time. Get the local "to-do" listings in th newspaper and look for art gallery openings. Go and see some lovely art, eat the free food and sip on free drinks. My friends and I do that about once/mo. and just have fun seeing art and tasting treats!

 
At 7:41 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

babe_kl : Same same to you dear. ^_^

cooknengr : Ai yah~~~ I should have tell you earlier. :P Next year! Thanks!!

lannae : Wow!! Good suggestion. I love art gallery. With eating? Owesome. Now, I need to find newspaper. I do not own one as I read news online. Thanks!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home