Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

A Sunday spent with Jake and Ying

My workmate, Jake and his wife, Ying came over to my place to have lunch and watched a football game.

Jake is going to leave us for good on coming Tuesday for his new job in Minneapolis. Although I didn't have much time to know him better, he is definitely one of the great person to be with. In fact, he taught me quite a lot of things about US. :P



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
They came with 1/3 dozens of Hornsby's Hard Apple Cider and 2 packs of my favorite, Chocolate!! ^_^

He got the left chocolate from Holland and right one from Switzerland.

I don't usually drink alcohol, but this one tasted more like a soft drink. I had a whole bottle of it!!! which later I mixed it with Welch Grape Juice to make another kind of refreshment. :P I like it both though. But I know, an extra 300 kcal was added on me after the consumption. Worse, I enjoyed it with so much junk food. Oops!!

Oh well, just forget about my diet for today and tomorrow.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Fish Fish just prepared a very simple lunch - Fried Rice. -_-"""

Well, this fried rice actually included quite a few ingredient.

Bacon, ground beef, onion, carrot, corn, sweet pea and Jasmine brown rice.

I had a headache of trying to look for a suitable seasoning for making the taste as I didn't have any seasoning for fried rice at home.

But then, an idea clicked.

Hehe...

I used 3 teaspoons of Lawry's Beef Stew Spices and Seasonings!!

No kidding.

The result? It was surprisingly good.

Jake and Ying so nice, they said my fried rice was yummy.

Heeeee... I hope it was true.

It has been a wonderful lunch. Yeah, I broke my fasting today with such a good way. Anyway, it is going to be buka puasa soon in Malaysia. Must join the festive (what an excuse!)

That means I ended my 5-day No CHO Diet. In fact, the 5-day without CHO quite cleansed my body.

My next No CHO Diet? I am going to do it in November again for 2 weeks, before the Thanks Giving. Meanwhile, I shall give myself a whole week rest before I go for this more extreme diet again.

No chance to weight how heavy I am now today as I didn't have any time to go to the gym.

Neither I will do it tomorrow, as it's going to be the Farewell Party for Jake and Ying in my boss's house.

I am cooking a dish for this potluck party. It's going to be fun!! Can't wait to see what others going to bring.

As for fish fish's?

I'll let you all know in my next post. ;)

NC State Fair ends today. Rainy gloomy day. *sigh* What a day to end such a fun.

I'll go to scoop the ice cream again next year. :P (The posts about the Fair will be coming up later.)

Gosh... I am such a poor fish now. Why?

This is because... Remaining for Project October 100 = US$11.90 only!! -_-"""

Yet, tomorrow I will need to spend another US$5!!! I am sure many of you will doubt if I can make it. Well, you will never know till the end. ;)

5 Comments:

At 12:57 AM, Blogger Kristopher said...

I think ur fried rice will be very deli as u use bacon and all the other stuffs in there.... wish i can sample it... :)

 
At 1:26 AM, Blogger Primrose said...

I love the Dcoste chocolate. The orange Pastilles nice. :) Fried rice, anyhow also nice one. Some more so much "liew". Yuuummm!!

 
At 8:19 AM, Blogger 13th Panda said...

I am hungry now...:-((
i want so fried rice :-P

 
At 5:08 AM, Blogger Pink Cotton said...

heehee

ur fried rice looks nice leh...but not sure abt the taste..hahaha just kidding

cant wait to see what u will cook for the pot luck :P

 
At 6:18 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

kristopher : I'll hold one bloggers meeting at my home the next time I go back. We hold a potluck party then!!

primrose : Heee... the chocolate will be for the winter!!

13th panda : I miss hawker stall fried rice! Very much indeed. Mine just don't taste like that.

pink cotton : The potluck party dish will come up tonight. ;) Show me what you eat during Hari Raya ar~~~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home