Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

1st Spookghetti Lunch

The Halloween this year was my 1st experience on it. I bought a pack of choco for Trick or Treat, however no kids came to knock at my door. Oh well, will bring to my work place to share with my work mates then. :P

During the Halloween lunch time, we had a Spookghetti party.

It was $5 each person, but my boss paid for all of us. ^_^



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Everyone received a set of this as lunch. The Spookghetti was not bad, considering that it was not home-made version. The meat balls were my favorite, nice texture and flavourful.

Didn't like the bread, the common supermarket kind of bread. The brownie was too sweet for me.

Love the salad though, but I put too much Italian salad dressing, turned out to be too sour. :P

While we were enjoying the lunch...



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
There was a competition for pumpkin carving.
Some of them were very creative.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This was my favorite for the day, which happened to be the winner of the day too.

Wuek~~~ aiyah, fish fish would turn into this fish born if I were gulped by it. -_-"""



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Wuek~~~

Ewwww~~~

Don't know why, when taking picture from this angle, I felt like a toilet bowl, looking at some ugly monster thrown up at me.

Now I know how the toilet bowl feels when all those drunken night cats spill all those yucketies onto it. Poor thing!



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
There was a jar of candies for us to guess of the number of candies inside. I put 666, purposedly, tee hee hee...

The exact answer was 501.

The winner... got this whole jar of candies. Hehe... the winner gave a bitter smile. He would never thought that would be the prize. :P



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
There was a pumpkin pie competition. Then, there was a pumpkin pie eating competition. 2 slices of the won pies to be eaten within 2 min. The fastest would win.

We just like this guy soooo much. He didn't win the $40, but he had the best effect of making everyone laughed so hard. Gosh!!!

Oh yes... a simple yet nice 1st Halloween lunch for me.

One short note : Cynthia, I have lost 6kg. Slow and steady, but this week my weight is same as last week. Another 14kg to go. Oops!

8 Comments:

At 8:13 PM, Blogger Pink Cotton said...

HAHHA

cool! first time celebrating halloween :)

u kno? my 5 yr old nephew wanted to go trick or treating on halloween and he cried n got angry when we told him there is no such thing in kch..haha

i think he has been watching too many cartoons ;)

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger misakichan said...

Oooo... loads of candies...
Hey FF, 6 kgs? That's great! Mind I ask, how long did it take to loose it?

 
At 11:35 PM, Blogger Cynthia said...

good on ya FF!well done! I m so happy for you!! 'jia you!!"

me..minus another kilo.
still have 11 kilos to go..sigh.
Xmas is coming up.. i duno how now. dunwan to imagine also. Mannnnnn!!!

 
At 2:11 AM, Blogger 13th Panda said...

waiseh..u lost weight so fast one...JIA YOU JIA YOU~

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger Lannae said...

wow, good pumpkin carving! adn great job in wt loss! You are an inspiration!

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

pink cotton : Haha!!! He's so cute and smart!! Hey, you give me a good idea, maybe we should start this trick or treating in Kuching ler~~~ It would be fun!!

misakichan : 2 months.

cynthia : Eh dear, Christmas is for MAKAN!! No way I'm going to have my diet that time. Tee hee hee...

13th panda : Thanks! But it is average 3 kg per month wor. Not too much actually. But I think I will slow down to 1.5-2kg per month. Not too good to be too fast.

lannae : Yah lannae, fun to see those carving. Well, I still have a big gap from my target. *wipe cold sweat*

 
At 7:04 AM, Blogger eVea said...

the winner is so creative hor, making use of the pumpkin seeds & flesh in such a way... FF by the time u lost 16kg, r u gona be as skinny as i am?? ;)

 
At 7:58 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

evea : As skinny as you are? Eve, you got to be kidding, I wish I can. You know I will never be as slim as you. Different DNA. Hehe. My bone is BIG, in fact, I will still be 10 kgs heavier than you after lose another 14 kg. *gulp*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home