Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Back to normal

After giving myself a 2-day rest, I am feeling much better today. Soethroat gone.

It's good to have a blog during down days like these. I can just spill my emotion a bit on it, especially when I am alone in this foreign land. Getting concerns from you guys really heal my down mood much faster.

Thanks for the good hugssss... Muak!! Thanks for the concern.

Well, I'm still doing my work without the mouse. Slow, but then, once a while slow down makes not harm too.

The medicine that I took was marvellous. I glad I didn't throw them into the dustbin when I moved back to Malayisa. Tee hee heee... they travelled together with me from Kyoto to Kuching to NC. Wow!! Now I really think they are important to me.

I am watching the semi-final result of Dance with the Stars now. Three of them are soooo good. Gosh!! I wish one day I could dance with such sexy guys like them. :P Ok ok... I know I am still just say say. However, who knows, one day... you see fish fish shake her butts in a social dance competition. ;)

Well... time to get back to my normal routine of dieting again.

I had frozen foods for lunch and dinner... now I am getting sick of it.

So, I cooked simple meals for tomorrow's bentou. Mmmmmm~~~ my dining room smells soooo good now.

Homecook is always the best!

Ok, hopefully tomorrow I can blog my pictures post. So many posts that I have delayed till now. *sigh*

Back to the show, result will be announced soon. *Heart beat faster*

Tata~~~

4 Comments:

At 7:48 AM, Blogger JMom said...

hi fishfish, sorry to hear you've been sick. This change in the weather will do that everytime!

 
At 8:08 AM, Blogger Nightraveller said...

I am still SICK though >_< But looking forward to your new postings!

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger eVea said...

sorethroat again... i hate that too! last time mine dragged for mths.
anyway, glad that ur sorethroat is gone now. do take care ok!! btw, wat is that medicine from kyoto that is so powerful? sold in kch kah?? ;)

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

jmom : The weather in NC change quite abruptly huh~ Please take care.

nightraveller : Hey LX, I am not fully recover yet too.

evea : Nope eve. A lot of Japanese medicine only sell in Japan. The one I took is called Paburon.
http://www.catalog-taisho.com/brand/sr00301.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home