Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

A bagel for dinner

Happy Turkey Day to all my fellow friends and readers in U.S.

In a short while, I will be going to attend a Thanksgiving Lunch, an invitation by an American friend. ^_^ I am so excited about it now.

However, after that, I'll need to go to work for a bit. As I predicted, the freeze drying process was not as smooth after a few times of freezing and thawing. The concentration of the solution are too high for the water molecule to escape as effective as it should be. Oh well.

Anyway, yesterday evening, I was so craving for bagel. Oh yes, I absolutely love the texture of bagel due to the unique way of making it. So, I did a good shopping in Harris Teeter, bought a bagel...



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
... and made myself a nice plate of egg white scramble with ham and mushroom with parmesan cheese. I also cooked some asparagus and brussel sprout.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tralala~~~ I made a nice unconventional bagel sandwich by combining the scramble egg and asparagus topping with ketchup and mustard sauce.

It was absolutely lovely.

Heeee... the texture of bagel after rebaked it for a while, was absolutely addictive. Crunchy outside and densely chewy inside.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yum Yum~~~

Oops... what a sin I've done for consuming such a high carbohydrate meal. :P

Tata~~~ my friend is calling me now. ;) Time to go.

3 Comments:

At 12:35 PM, Blogger MamaBoK said...

Happy first thanksgiving to you ..FF~!

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger amylmeiwei said...

thanx 4 dropping by in my xanga blog.

eeeeeyyyyeeerrr, hate u 4 showing such delicious food, I feel so hungry now.

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

mamabok : Thanks! ^_^

amylmeiwei : Thanks for dropping by in my blog too. ;) The little cutie in your blog is absolutely lovely!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home