Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Fish Fish 1st Mutton Rendang

It's a very cold night again today.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The clear cold night has such a beautiful round moon.

I miss Malaysian food.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
So, with the Brahim's rendang sauce that I brought from home,I decided to make a rendang dish with 1.5 lbs of mutton and 2 big potatoes.

It was a very simple cooking.

1. Brown the mutton for a while, add water and Brahim's rendang sauce.
2. Cook for 1 hr until the mutton become soft.
3. Add in preboiled potatoes chunks, mix well and let accessive water to evaporate.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tralala~~~~ my 1st mutton rendang!!!

Yah, I know I used instant rendang sauce. But this was really my first time trying to cook a mutton rendang. So happy!!

The taste??

Mamamia~~~ just like a rendang back home. Slurp!!!

Geee... I should have brought more of those Brahim's things. Great stuffs!!

9 Comments:

At 9:25 PM, Blogger cooknengr said...

楊家將煮羊, looks good. When are you going to drop the "u" ? :)

 
At 10:38 PM, Blogger kaye~ys said...

fish.. please email me your house phone and your work phone in the states... i'll call you... just let me know what time is the most convenient... love ya... cheers...

 
At 11:53 PM, Blogger Nightraveller said...

The moon and the mutton pictures give me the imagination that u r turning in to a wolf....hehe ;-p

 
At 2:34 AM, Blogger smazh said...

Yes, those Brahim packets are so convenient and helpful!

 
At 4:00 AM, Blogger Johnny said...

hey, it looks great.....hmmmm..... is it delicious or not? next time cook for me ya...

muak! :)

 
At 5:44 AM, Blogger Cynthia said...

Awesome!
I use lotsa Brahim's product. Nice n easy =)

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

cooknengr : ?? Sick now, don't test my brain function now ler. :(

kaye : Ok, I'll send you a short mail. Check your email ok.

nightraveller : I am a sick cat now. :(

smazh : They sure are. Works great and save a lot of time.

johnny : Of course. I cook one bor~ Can, next time I cook for you, you must stay in Kch until I go back ok! *Muak back with a sick throat* :P

cynthia : Yap. I am eager to try the other products of it too. Any recommendation from you which one I should start with?

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger leenmafia said...

Omg that looks good! I cant cook curry or rendang etc. Good job! ;) Btw, where are u at now?

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

leenmafia : I am in North Carolina now. Hey, try use Brahim's to cook. It's really very simple. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home