Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

A Free Sushi

NOTE TO SHIAN : Hey dear, I lost your email address in my email acc. Long story, will tell you in email. If you read this, please send me a short email to kuishinbo_meow@mailcity.com. So sorry for the trouble! Wait for your email. Thanks!!!!

Oops!! I spent almost US$20 buying Japanese foods today at Toyo Shokuhin.

Weekends are always their busy day.

It is because they give out free gift for a minimum purchase of US$10 on weekends.

Finally I was qualified to receive one too. ^_^



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
A pack of sushi containing 3 pieces of Makizushi and 2 pieces of Inarizushi.

Plus...



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
3 Daifuku!!

Oolala~~~ good deal, isn't it?

Ah~~~ a very nostalgic taste. The home-made style Japanese food. Best, it was for free.

I ate 2 Makizushi, 1 Inarizushi and 1 Daifuku as dinner, before I burnt all these Calories in gym. :P



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oh the way to gym, first time saw such a beautiful and big moon in this foreign land.

Somehow, I miss home.

p/s : Just received a surprise call from an old friend. Soooo happy!! Hey dear, glad to hear from you!! ^_^

3 Comments:

At 9:19 PM, Blogger Di said...

I love daifuku!! *____* Last night on my way home from an outing, I looked out at the moon and thought about Kuching too. *hugs*

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger Primrose said...

Daifuku looks like mochi. Is it mochi? What's inside? Hmm, I'd like to go to Kuching next mth but not sure if it's going to happen. :)

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

di : Moon just somehow will remind us of our home sweer home huh~~~

primrose : Partly correct. The outer thin layer is made with mochi. The filling is red bean paste. Wah~~~ go to Kuching again ar? Hope you enjoy the time then if you really going. ;) Ai yar~ if I am there, I will surely want you to make the muffins for me. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home