Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Great deal!

Last weekends, the weather was sooo good. Sunny blue sky with nice cool day.

I decided to walk to a shopping area which only 2 mile away from my apartment as a workout as the gym was closed for 4 days.

On the way, I saw one 2nd hand book store.

Out of curiosity, I decided to stop a while at this very old looking shop, without even planned to buy anything.

I changed my mind...



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
... for these 2 books.

How much did I pay?

20 cents!!!

Yap, you heard me right. 10 cent each for these old new-looking books. They were in very good conditions.

Gosh~~~

I am so enjoying my bedtime read with these books now. ^_~

I'll definitely go and grab some of the hidden treasure again!!

5 Comments:

At 8:18 AM, Blogger SilveRaveN said...

"Jo = Cikgu Josephine from St. Jo?"

yeap! you know her? :)

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

silveraven : Yap, I was from St. Jo. :)

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger Blackwidow said...

Arkin's....... NOOOOOO

 
At 6:41 AM, Blogger miracle8 said...

Such a bargain! I remember browsing through an antique bookshop in Worthing, UK back in '02. Found some old music sheets which were already out of print! They weren't cheap though (1 pound each) but I couldn't resist.

 
At 6:40 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

blackwidow : DD, no worry. Just for a read. ;)

miracle8 : Gosh, something that I like if out of print, I would pay a high price for it too. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home