Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

The little monkey turned 2

Oh yes, Nov 15 back in Malaysia was a happening day for my family.

1+1 = 2

^_^ The little monkey, my beloved nephew turned 2. FINALLY!!

Yesterday when I was talking to him on the phone, the moment he called me Er Gu, it was one of the nicest greeting. You should hear the way he said "O~K~" and "Bye~Bye~". So stylish.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I was searching through my Olympus Master and found the last picture that I took on him, just one week before I flew to U.S.

Poor little monkey. He happened to be naughty that day, fell down and injured his lips. One of the loudest cry he made.

However, he loved his chuk chuk so much.

So, in order to not hurting the lower lip while being able to have his chuk chuk... that was how he did it.

Haha!!!

So cute~~~

Happy Birthday Cheng Cheng. AUNT FISH FISH LOVE BABY MONKEY!!!

MUAKKKKKKKKKK!!!

2 Comments:

At 11:01 PM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, I thnk little monkey has 目屎 :)

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

That's yan lei. He just cried. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home