Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

The Martini was good

I just came back from a great appreciation dinner. We were in a nice place. It happened that today the Martinis were for 50% discount.

Tristan was ordering a glass of pomegranate martini. I looked sinfully good, sweet and fruity aroma...

It triggered me to be curious on the taste. So, instead of pondering around the many attractive choices, I decided to go for it.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My glass of Pomegranate Martini before dinner, which was for US$5 only.

It was absolutely yummy. A great thirst quencher.

The taste was very refreshing, with a tartly sweet flavour. Yet, the alcohol was strong enough to make my face blushed. Heeee... I am that low tolerancy on alcohol.

Well, the better part was followed after the drinking and light snack session, which I'll talk after the next post. Yap, the 2 of them are related to each other. ;)

Now? I want my sleep.

Nite nite.

5 Comments:

At 8:48 PM, Blogger Pink Cotton said...

rzKEKEEKKE
i got the same problem as u ..

just a little tiny sip of anythign with alcohol ..my face turns red..

and when i laugh..it turns EVEN more red...haih..
how to overcome this problem ho?hahaha

 
At 11:26 PM, Blogger Let's Goyang said...

I like pomegranates. They make good cocktails, too bad its hard to find in Kch.

Ron
lets-goyang.com

 
At 2:30 AM, Blogger Cynthia said...

I dont need alcohol to 'blush' my face =)

im very shy one =)

Hahha

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger Kristopher said...

look nice but i don drink alcohol..allergy.. :)

Pink cotton, can overcome this problem... drink more until ur face turn white.... :p

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

pink cotton : Haha... I think Kristopher gave the solution here already.

let's goyang : Hey, the promeganates in Kuching are pinkish, but I think sweeter. Not as pretty as the ruby red species though.

cynthia : Hehe... maybe you should show me next time. :P

kristopher : Wah! Like this also you can think? *salute*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home