Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

No Meat Meal

Although my sorethroat has gone, it didn't mean my health condition is getting better. In fact, I think it is just starting to get worse with running nose, coughing and nasal blockage. However, I am grateful that my throat is not painful, that's something I dislike the most. I have a husky voice now. :P

It is irritating though that I had to clear my throat of phlegm for the whole day.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
So, tonight, I took another type of medicine to stop coughing, stop phlegm and clear the blockage.

Bitter! But I know it will be good for me. Hopefully. Once the effect kick in, I'm going to have a good sleep.

I want to do my work well tomorrow, thing was not going well today. Couldn't concentrate on my work as I have wanted to.

The food tasted bland for me today. I need stronger taste to trigger my taste buds, but I need something more healthy.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
So, I cooked this.

Simply ovo-vegetarian.

Carrot strips with frozen tofu cubes stir fried with extra virgin olive oil. For flavouring, I used Kimchi sauce. When the carrot strips turned softer, I added a beaten organic egg for more protein.

Oh yes, this will be my tomorrow's dinner. Definitely is better than high sodium content frozen food.

Oyasumi.

2 Comments:

At 7:31 PM, Blogger Kristopher said...

hummm... i wonder how it taste like.. :) when in foreign, the only time when u miss home very much is when u r sick.... :) i wonder why...

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

kristopher : Because when I am sick, I am emotionally very weak. You know, even a bowl of white porridge by my mum will warm me up a lot now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home