Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Monday, November 06, 2006

Not a good Monday to start with...

:(

My mouse is not functioning anymore. I think it's the wire. I need to get a new mouse ASAP, but have no time in the weekdays. A lot of work to do in my this week planning. So inconvenient for me to do my work without it. Until then, it will be posts without much pictures as it would be taking too much trouble to edit them.

Meaning I can't play my favorite computer game too before sleeping.

:(

Sore is attacking my throat. Feeling no good. Just drank a pack of medicine. Hopefully it will turn better tomorrow. Yah, in Japanese, they say "drink medicine".

:(

I am so tired today. Lack of sleep last night because of the sore throat. But I am still staying awake now for my favorite TV program at 9pm. Will go to sleep instantly after that.

Oh well, blues Monday.

Although it will be raining tomorrow, I hope it will be a better day for me.

I almost skipped my workout today, but somehow guilty feeling dragged me to the gymnasium. Turned out burning my energy for whole hour.

My Monday was not too good, but I hope you guys had a splendid one.

Seriously, how I wish I can have some hugs now.

9 Comments:

At 6:45 PM, Blogger Acrix said...

*hug* been quite a while din drop by and hope u get well soon. I used to take those strepsils lozenges and they are quite effective :P My mouse has spoilt as well like constantly disconnecting itself. am now waiting for the mighty mouse~ by the way, do u knoe of any nice online store to get hanten jacket~

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, out here in L.A. its 93 DegF. Californian Bear Hugs.

 
At 3:16 AM, Blogger Johnny said...

fish fish, u ok??....hope u recover very soon...starts a coming perfect monday....:)

muak!

 
At 5:54 AM, Blogger misakichan said...

Hope everything's been better since then.
Hugs x100 ^.^

 
At 7:18 AM, Blogger Di said...

*hugs* Hope u have a better day tomorrow! Get well soon...

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger Skwermy said...

HUGS....Shitty Monday here too :-( Lots of love your way!

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger Dennis said...

Hope you feel better. What's your favorite game and the TV show you're watching?

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger Lannae said...

Poor Dear! I hope you feel better soon! Maybe you need to try a good USA remedy: a shot of whiskey and then a bowl of chicken soup. Also, any friends with an extra mouse for you?

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

acrix : Thanks acrix. *hug back* I took the Japanese medicine and very good. Ah? Hanten jacket? I have no idea. Sorry~~~

cooknengr : Wow! So hot there. *hug back*

johnny : Thanks Johnny chan. I am ok now. Muak!

misakichan : Thanks dear. Yap, it's a much better day today.

di : TQ Di. I am feeling much better now. *hug*

skwermy : *Hug back* Hope you days turn better now.

dennis : I am playing a game I got from my cousin. Simple game, something like connecting pipes game, I play it to train my response speed. Oh, on Monday, I watch the Bachelor. :P So dramatic, isn't it?

lannae : Thanks dear. I have booked the mouse. It will reach me within these 2 days maybe. Can't wait for it to reach me soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home