Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

The person is known...

This particular person came to me this morning. Instead of admiting a mistake was made, the cause for damaging my samples was pointed to another innocent party who was just lending a helping hand. Not even an expected apology was given to me in the very beginning. It just turned into a simple accusation by this person on another party who was kind enough to help to connect the sample. Then, this person was hoping could just pat pat buttock and go.

Well, we went through all the conversation which lastly that person admitted the mistake. I am not going to elaborate the details here.

Gosh, I wish I could write in a much free way to show you guys what my emotion was that time. However, I decided to be more conserved. Don't want a boiling yam burn my ass later on.

However, started my experience in working life, I also learned that not every one is a team player and not to expect people with advanced degree to act professionally at all time. This type of person can be very selfish and inconsiderate for his/her own benefits.

It was a good lesson for me nevertheless. Case is closed.

I want to have a good sleep now.

8 Comments:

At 2:04 AM, Blogger 13th Panda said...

*pat pat*

working is like that

bcareful next time lo.:-)

we ourselves are not perfect too

 
At 4:54 AM, Blogger Patrick Leong said...

good. take this as a good lesson. what you can do next time is put labels. "Do not touch ... important experiment on going" and your name and so on. good luck in work.

 
At 6:34 AM, Blogger Lannae said...

Oh, I bet it was a man, frat boy! Anyway, I am so sorry he ruined your experiment for a WEEK! But, I am glad you found out who did the problem making, so you can start a good experiment now.

 
At 7:31 AM, Blogger Primrose said...

Agree with Patrick. But you also good patience. So fast case closed. Good luck in your repeat experiment.

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger lance said...

During your conversation with "that person", you must have said something right for "that person" to admit that he was at fault. Congrads in handling the situation. Glad there is closure to that situation. Too bad you have to work with a person like that. But hopefully after that conversation, he'll be more considerate and thoughtful and learned something from that. Have a nice "turkey day", you deserve it.

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger Blackwidow said...

FF, it's ok. Things like this will happened every where. A ceo made mistake, tried to cover his ass by just not admitting. Get it? so, take it easy. Don't let things like this affect your mood.

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger kaye~ys said...

fish.. good night.. and sleep tight.. wish you have a great morning the next day... :)

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

13th panda : Yap, definitely will be much more careful next time.

patrick leong : I am doing that now. Thanks for being here Patrick when I need it.

lannae : Just went to take my sample out. Finally it's done, although it lost 15% of the amount I was supposed to gain. At least I have 3 days of full rest from tomorrow. Yippie!

primrose : Oh yes, Patrick is a good pal who gives me useful advise sometimes. Heee... I think my patience truly getting better now. If it was 5 years ago, man~~~ I don't even want to imagine what would happen to that person then.

lance : Same same to you Lance! Happy Thanksgiving.

blackwidow : Yes my dear, I absolutely understand what you mean. ;)

KaYe : Muak! Wish you a good day too. ^_^ Love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home