Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Friday, November 10, 2006

Treats earned in a scentless week

My voice is turning sexy today. Yah, it is basically two tones lower than my normal loud voice. Throat just get itchy on and off the whole day, which made me coughed uncontrollable when the itchiness attacked me. It is still irritating me.

However, one thing I was happy about.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tralala~~~ these are the treats I earned for this whole week. 5 days in a row from the sensory evaluation that I involved.

One treat on each day. There were quite a number of choices, but somehow I have a tendency to choose something chocolate or peanut. :P Oh well, will choose something different in my next sensory evaluation then. They all still remain untouch. I want to eat them when my olfactory system is back to normal.

The most happy thing I earned for this week?

Definitely the US$5 Harris Teeter gift card. The 1st gift card I earned! ^_^

Hmmm... what should I spend it on? *still thinking*

p/s : I got my new mouse. Yippie!!!

3 Comments:

At 7:32 AM, Blogger eVea said...

fish, take good care ya before it get worse, coz i have experienced it and it is really not an easy job to get thru those voiceless days. drink lotsa lemon honey drink... ;)

 
At 3:52 AM, Blogger Julie said...

ah moi jai long time me didnt leave comment here olidi.. apa macam u o.. get well soon wif hakka power ya.. :D

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

evea : I agree with you. It seems to get worse today. :( Is honey really helping?

julie : Hey Julie, nice to hear from you. Thanks, really hope I can get well soon. Very sick of it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home