Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Crazy Shopping Day

OMG! What a tiring day for me and Jun. Jun has been very kind to bring me around to do last minute shopping for coming winter holidays. Instead of earlier scheduled 11.00am, she actually suggested we started from 9.00am to be the two early birds.

We really glad we did.

Went to Crabtree Valley, Hallmark shop, Target and finally Trader Joe's. Muahaha, DD, you hear me right, NC now has its very first Trader Joe's! It was not big, but quite a lot of nice things to see. I'll definitely go back again!

We only ended the shopping at 7.00pm. For a non-shopper like Jun, it is really beyond words of how much I appreciate her good companion. Arigatou!! Oops... I think she turned up bought quite a number of things too. :P

Oh my, it's time to do my daily account balance now. -_-"""

But then, the fun that I had was definitely beyond the money I spent. ;)

Night night. *yawn*

5 Comments:

At 1:40 AM, Blogger Johnny said...

wow! that's crazy!

 
At 7:55 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

johnny : Hehe... it is sap sap water for girls. ;) Eh, why make your picture look so sexy with that waterfall thing? :P

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger charlene said...

Whoa, food blog. I am a food lover but i tend to be fat. Your name fish fish?..Thanks for dropping by me blog.:)

 
At 5:46 PM, Blogger eVea said...

fish, can't wait to see pics of winter at ur place.

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

charlene : My pleasure charlene. I enjoy reading it for quite some time already.

evea : My place winter still green green one. Let me see if I have a chance to show you a white christmas. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home