Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

A great evening

Oh my, these lately have been pretty busy days for me with... eating. :P

Today, we had a very unexpected guest in our work place. In the evening, a few of us ended up in my house for a simple dinner. It was fun to work the cooking together with Paula, our unexpected guest and Xin, who just finished her very hectic stuff yesterday. Although tired, Xin looked so cheerful today. Really glad for her.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jeab came later to join us with a big box of nice fried rice with collard green. Mmmm... I like it. The collard green went so well with the fried rice. I'll use that idea for my future fried rice too. ^_^



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
While at my house, we cooked 2 versions of fried kueh tiaw. This was the non-spicy version by using Maggi seasoning and black pepper.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Another version was a fried kueh tiaw with Kimchi sauce.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
As side, we had a Kimchi cabbage that I made with Momoya Kimchi sauce. It was a very convenient and easy-to-use Kimchi sauce that made yummy Kimchi cabbage. My 1st homemade Kimchi turned out to have good responses from the girls. ^_^ I'll definitely use the sauce again to make other types of Kimchi. ;)

It was really a great time eating the foods with the girls while having a good chat and laugh.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I made Butterscotch cake 2 days ago for a Christmas luncheon at my work place. So, for dessert in this evening, we ate this with a few different flavours of ice cream. ^_^ Geeee... this is a good recipe, I love the taste. Must make one to let my family try the next time I go home.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Thanks girls!! It was really a wonderful evening for me.

Xin was too tired after didn't sleep well for a long time. Grrrr... such an insensitive fish fish!! I should have ended the conversation earlier and not dragging it longer and longer.

I am so sorry Xin. *piak and ketuk myself* Hope you have a good rest tonight. *muak*

Gosh... now it's my turn to feel really sleepy. Quite lack of sleep lately too.

Good night.

5 Comments:

At 12:50 AM, Blogger Johnny said...

I like kueh tiaw so much...and yours one look delicious to me...i'm hungry now....hahaha...

And the cake looks.... not bad....

For your info, I'm goin to upload pics of my very own homemade cookies, cakes and bread.....:)

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger Lannae said...

fish fish, what a lovely way to spend the holiday season with friends! Happy Holidays to you! It has been so fun this year reading your blog, and I am looking forward to more in 2007! Happy New Year!

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

johnny : Aduh~~~ so easy for u to get a good Kueh Tiaw back home!!

lannae : Same to you Lannae, happy holidays!! They are a great bunch of people. ^_^

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger Evil Jonny said...

Good job on your first kimchi! Please invite me for dinner next time. ;-)

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

evil jonny : Hey, indeed that is not a bad idea at all. Do you really mean it, we might be able to make that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home