Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Santa came to us silently. ;)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Leaved us lovely gifts.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Not only once.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
But twice!!

Gosh~~~ all these goodies!!!

As a consequent?

I was uncontrollably indulging too much sweet stuffs for these three days.

Seriously need to control myself tomorrow.

Errr... ok, maybe just one each day from tomorrow? :P

*no wonder I was sugar-high these few nights* -_-""" *yawn*

2 Comments:

At 7:42 AM, Blogger C said...

Welcome to the holiday season in the US. Every December, I gain 10 pounds just from the gifts alone! I have been silently reading your blog these few months, and it reminds me of when I first came here in 1992. Good luck with everything and keep those posts coming!

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

c : Thanks C! It is always a great support for me to have silent readers like you. Gosh, this is such a hard time to even maintain weight, needless to say "lose" weight. -_-"""

 

Post a Comment

<< Home